Tova Smoothing Body Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh great you like it WS,. What do you think there is no glitter its just lovely and shimmery right!?

thank you, D! no not glitter at all. it leaves a beautiful sheen on the skin like a cream highlighter for the face (for lack of better description). i have had it on for 5-6 hours now and the fragrance is still lovely. xxxx

thank you, D! no not glitter at all. it leaves a beautiful sheen on the skin like a cream highlighter for the face (for lack of better description). i have had it on for 5-6 hours now and the fragrance is still lovely. xxxx

Knew you would like it xx

I know exactly what you mean Marzy you can only smell it on yourself when you put it on and then you cant smell a thing its the same with all her fragrances but other people can smell you a mile away. I always spray some on my clothes and it lasts even longer, or after a shower I spray on my dressing gown then everytime I put it on I smell like a flower!:flower:

I love The Tova Ambre D ora thats my favourite at the moment. still love the Nirvana though, that they stopped doing however i do pop on ebay and then to see if there is a bottle when I get low on it.

All this talk of the Body Balm meakes me want to try it :clapping:.... but I have just ordered as much of the Nirvana stuff as I can from ebay.... I ADORE that scent! I've also stocked up on the Cactine shampoos which I think is the best shampoos ever!!
I couldn't believe it when I first discovered Nirvana was being axed..... stocked up then but when fetching out a new bottle today I realised I was nearly running out again.... panic! Bought as much as I can afford/get ..... I know I'm going to have to change to something new eventually, but I can't bear to just yet!! :sad:

All this talk of the Body Balm meakes me want to try it :clapping:.... but I have just ordered as much of the Nirvana stuff as I can from ebay.... I ADORE that scent! I've also stocked up on the Cactine shampoos which I think is the best shampoos ever!!
I couldn't believe it when I first discovered Nirvana was being axed..... stocked up then but when fetching out a new bottle today I realised I was nearly running out again.... panic! Bought as much as I can afford/get ..... I know I'm going to have to change to something new eventually, but I can't bear to just yet!! :sad:

You are just like me Mathilda that Nirvana is my favourite too and I buy mine of ebay. I love love love the scent. Im okay for now but yes like you when i get low I panick!!! I dont see why they cannot bring it back. I always wonder if there is anything else out there similar to it but I have smelt anything have you?

As for the Body Balm- go on you now you want to. It gives a lovely sheen to your skin makes you skin glow with youth and it is so moisturising, think it will last ages as it is presented in a tin and its a solid balm and lovely puff with it. I will give you permission to buy the balm mathilda okay!!

apologies for my ignorance, but what is 'Nirvana'?

Hi Ws

Its a Tova Fragrance that tova launch a while ago, a beautiful fragrance which is inspired from India, its a lovely oriental spicy fragrance. sadly she discontinued it and now we are only able to purchase it from Ebay.

thank you, D! i am thinking of purchasing the signature souffle. would you know if it is any good? xxx

thank you, D! i am thinking of purchasing the signature souffle. would you know if it is any good? xxx

do you mean 224682 the indulgence body cream or is it a different one. I have that one and it smells lovely and the texture is very rich and lovely

no, this is the raspberry one. i believe it is of similar texture, but with the signature fragrance. xxxx

no, this is the raspberry one. i believe it is of similar texture, but with the signature fragrance. xxxx

No I have not tried that one then Ws I have tried the raspberry one and also the lotions. Bet it will be nice though if it smells of signiture

Latest posts

Back