Tova Smoothing Body Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
I recieved my Tova smoothing Body Balm with puff this morning item 225241 and must say its lovely. I tryed some on my legs and arms just to try as I want it for when I go out, its very moisturising smells lovely and gives a lovely shimmer sheen to the skin, looks great with a tan. Its really nice and sophisticated really pleased with it, you should try it.

thanks for the review, D! i always wanted to give it a try, but was sceptical because i hadn't liked similar products. xxxx

thanks for the review, D! i always wanted to give it a try, but was sceptical because i hadn't liked similar products. xxxx

Its not glittery at all it is more of a silky sheen a bit like when you apply a body oil but its subtle and not oiler if you know what I mean. looks lovely when it catches the light.

I ordered last year the tova cactine mask, it arrived all droopy, the tube was not even sealed which is necessary for beauty products. I got a replacement, but the same thing happened which put me off buying from the tova range

Pleased to hear you are happy Dazzler, you can show off your smooth, shimmery ittery legs when you go out, you will even dazzle more!!!

Its not glittery at all it is more of a silky sheen a bit like when you apply a body oil but its subtle and not oiler if you know what I mean. looks lovely when it catches the light.

that sounds fantastic; i like tova's fragrances. i tried the benefit one and didn't like its hard texture. i may give this one a try as i love both the body butter and body oil textures. :flower:

Talking of Tova,I bought the discovery set last month in Body,Mind & Spirit.
I though the smell was lovely but after a few mins,I couldn't get it at all & decided it was going back to QVC.
Imagine how surprized I was when I popped over to the garden centre & two different people asked me what my perfume was & when I met my dd,she thought it was lovely,too.
Needless to say,it stayed :flower:

I ordered last year the tova cactine mask, it arrived all droopy, the tube was not even sealed which is necessary for beauty products. I got a replacement, but the same thing happened which put me off buying from the tova range

Pleased to hear you are happy Dazzler, you can show off your smooth, shimmery ittery legs when you go out, you will even dazzle more!!!

oh, that's a shame Tia, because the cactine mask leaves the skin smooth and firm. :flower:

I think, Marzy, one gets used to a smell after 10-15 min and cannot smell it anymore. Others still do!!:flower:

Talking of Tova,I bought the discovery set last month in Body,Mind & Spirit.
I though the smell was lovely but after a few mins,I couldn't get it at all & decided it was going back to QVC.
Imagine how surprized I was when I popped over to the garden centre & two different people asked me what my perfume was & when I met my dd,she thought it was lovely,too.
Needless to say,it stayed :flower:

I know exactly what you mean Marzy you can only smell it on yourself when you put it on and then you cant smell a thing its the same with all her fragrances but other people can smell you a mile away. I always spray some on my clothes and it lasts even longer, or after a shower I spray on my dressing gown then everytime I put it on I smell like a flower!:flower:

I love The Tova Ambre D ora thats my favourite at the moment. still love the Nirvana though, that they stopped doing however i do pop on ebay and then to see if there is a bottle when I get low on it.

that sounds fantastic; i like tova's fragrances. i tried the benefit one and didn't like its hard texture. i may give this one a try as i love both the body butter and body oil textures. :flower:

Try the Ambre D ora WS its lovely my favourite Tova fragrance at the mo. i love the body butter too and the lotions.

Try the Ambre D ora WS its lovely my favourite Tova fragrance at the mo. i love the body butter too and the lotions.

i bought it a few months ago :happy: and just ordered Smoothing Body Balm. i'm sure i will like it too! thank you D! :flower:

so am i; i've been contemplating purchasing this product for over a year!

me too! i've looked at the body balm quite a few times now but didn't want to order it in case it was glittery. :clapping:

Hi Athena69 there is no glitter at all in it its like a sheen shine to the skin shimmery. its very sophisticated.

a quick update...i got delivery of the body balm today and it is just divine :sun:

Latest posts

Back