Tova Diamonique TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Has anyone found out what the Tova Diamonique TSV is going to be tonight please?

Diamonique By Tova 11ct Princess Cut Signature Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 693805
QVC Price £48.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Add a touch of Tova's own classic style to your look with this bold signature ring. It's inspired by Tova's 'commitment ring' which her husband, Ernest Borgnine, gave to her for their 25th wedding anniversary. It's a true statement piece with lots of sparkle for a grand finish. There's an array of princess-cut clear Diamonique stones which range in size from 3mm to 1.75mm. All the stones are channel set and graduate in size along the dazzling dome-shape head. The head measures about 22mm and the shank 4mm. Total equivalent diamond weight: 11.0 carats.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693805

10 minutes in and Dale has just had "a rather alarming stock update" - half the entire stock is gone apparently!

And, guess what? "It was supposed to last the day!"

I like it, but not a chance at that price.

No flaming surprise about the stock levels though, seems to be becoming a regular occurance with QVC.

I like it, but not a chance at that price.

No flaming surprise about the stock levels though, seems to be becoming a regular occurance with QVC.

You mean to say that you have not bought this beautiful ring and of course the matching earrings for £55 as Dale advised us????:tongue2:
How are you going to live????? Life will never be the same!:emo:

I nearly choked on my tea when I heard Dale say you must go for the earrings too if you bought the ring, yes, ::::: well have 2 just in case I loose one!

Now I think that Tova is one very glam lady but she had a well dodgy ginger syrup on last night. :YIKES: Didn't rate the ring either. ;) :pPC:

Not my style of ring either, i have a couple of diamonique soltaires( one stone) , that get get lots of comments and the one that gets the most was only about a tenner and is purple and was called lavender ice. I think it was the first one I bought in the early days.
all of the Tova stuff I have seen today has been far tooo fussy for me.

You mean to say that you have not bought this beautiful ring and of course the matching earrings for £55 as Dale advised us????:tongue2:

I nearly choked on my tea when I heard Dale say you must go for the earrings too if you bought the ring, yes, ::::: well have 2 just in case I loose one!

Well if you thought that was bad Star, you should have heard Tova later when a lady called in to say that she had bought FOUR of the TSV's and Tova straight away asked....'and have you gone for the earrings?' :wonder2: They nevery stop pushing do they, its as thought they want to get every last penny you have. Mind you, if I remember rightly the lady said no but that she had gone for another ring in the range as well.

Bet

I am sure I will survive, only just, but I am sure I will. :giggle:

I heard him coming out with all of that last night, think my reply to him was 'I'll have 2 just in case one sickens me'

Well I LOVE it and am so glad that I ordered mine on chequehold beforehand, I've just changed the payment method online to my debit card cant wait to get it :dance::dance::dance:

Latest posts

Back