Tova diamonique tsv ring sizing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
For those who have recieved their TSV I would be really interested in your views if you think yours is true to size please.
Thanks Bags
:flower:

why? have you a problem with yours?

I have a large cluster on a thin band from QVC which I wear on my middle finger.
Ordered the same size but this ring wears I would say two sizes larger.
It's too large for my thumb so can't wear it on any other finger.
My fingers can swell espically when out shopping so will use 30 days to try it out making sure it doesn't drop off in the meantime.
I will as well get both rings sized to check them too.

Strangely I havent yet received mine, but naturally it will arrive tomorrow along with numerous parcels as OH is working from home whilst I am doing my annual advanced life support course at work:FUME:

Needless to say a silver Pandora Graduates Cap charm that I ordered from John Creed online YESTERDAY @ 11.30 am was delivered TODAY with a P+P of £1.95 QVC take note :FUME:

Well as predicted mine was delivered straight into DHs hands whilst I was at work :FUME:

The ring is very generous in its sizing but it wouldnt even be a half size up I guess

I have a large cluster on a thin band from QVC which I wear on my middle finger.
Ordered the same size but this ring wears I would say two sizes larger.
It's too large for my thumb so can't wear it on any other finger.
My fingers can swell espically when out shopping so will use 30 days to try it out making sure it doesn't drop off in the meantime.
I will as well get both rings sized to check them too.

Please let us know how you get on Bags, I wrote a Mr Angry letter to CS as I am sick of paying P&P to get different sizes when I am convinced they are not selling true to size. Never thought to take it to a jeweller to check bit will do next time!

Bet

Please let us know how you get on Bags, I wrote a Mr Angry letter to CS as I am sick of paying P&P to get different sizes when I am convinced they are not selling true to size. Never thought to take it to a jeweller to check bit will do next time!

Bet

Will report when I've had it sized must also take the ring that fits ok to check that comes up the size it should be.

Reporting in on the ring sizing.
I measured both the ring I was wearing a flat to the finger narrow band gem cluster and the Tova Tsv both in fact measured then same size.
The sales assistant was shocked that infact the Tova ring could be shaken off my finger.
All we came up with was being a much wider band at the back and the front half having the large domed area with nothing underneath, there's then little to grip to the finger.
Maybe this could be more of a problem when it's involving the larger sizes ?
I understand it's usually said if you are buying a wide band ring to go up in size.
Does this only apply if the thick band sits close and completely encloses the finger ?
Would be interested what regular ring buyers think.

:wave2:

i bought the tova tsv and found it true to my size, also bought on the same day 2 other tova rings and found them to be true to size too. hope this helps. :happy:

i bought the tova tsv and found it true to my size, also bought on the same day 2 other tova rings and found them to be true to size too. hope this helps. :happy:

Could I be cheeky and ask what size of TSV did you order just out of interest ?

:flower:

Latest posts

Back