Tova Advice Please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hi Guys,

I've just seen the ad for the Tova Hot Pick 225 907 and am a little bit tempted. Can anyone give me any idea what her fragrances are like? Worth going for? TYIA

Hi Guys,

I've just seen the ad for the Tova Hot Pick 225 907 and am a little bit tempted. Can anyone give me any idea what her fragrances are like? Worth going for? TYIA

Hi Tabs, I am tempted by this too. I have not tried the New Summer Fragrance, but the Tova Signiture is very nice. I would describe it as light and not overpowering, to me it smells like a garden of fresh flowers, you can smell it when you apply, but then you yourself get waffs of it every now and then. it is not a heady perfume more , it has jasmine, lavender and sandlewood in it. I use all her fragrances. Why dont you give it a go, and try it you can always send it back if you are not keen. They say the Summer Fragrance is lighter still

tova help please

bit worried with reviews on perfumes changing strength of scent??? also whcih is the spicest one?

:confused:

I am tempted by the mascara. Anyone tried it?

Hi Tilly, The mascara is fab. It is not perfumed and it seperates your lashes and makes them appear longer with no clumping. In my view the best mascara on the market. I love it. It does not sting your eyes ike some brands do and removes easy. Hope this helps.

I am tempted by the mascara. Anyone tried it?

Mixed views here - I hated it. I would have sent it back but I split the pack and gave the other to my daughter - turns out she hated it to.
It had a strong scent to it and the brush was like a yardbroom.

Hi Tilly, The mascara is fab. It is not perfumed and it seperates your lashes and makes them appear longer with no clumping. In my view the best mascara on the market. I love it. It does not sting your eyes ike some brands do and removes easy. Hope this helps.

Thanks Dazzler,

I might give it a whirl. :)

Tilly

Mixed views here - I hated it. I would have sent it back but I split the pack and gave the other to my daughter - turns out she hated it to.
It had a strong scent to it and the brush was like a yardbroom.

Hi Snuffles,

Thanks to you too.

Interesting to hear two diametrically opposed views but that is what is so good about this forum.

Tilly

I would be very wary of buying Tova since the company was taken over by QVC as the formulation of the fragrances has changed, and, judging by the horrendous reviews, not for the better. It seems to me that an awful lot of the last TSV were returned and I can't see how QVC can sustain the brand if the situation continues. They are also having a larf when they spout about the reviews on the website. You only need to take a look to see that they are mostly complaints and demands that the problem be addressed.

Latest posts

Back