My new boyfriend..... Flexible isnt he?

image.jpg

Uh huh.... Push it out

image.jpg

Hello cutie....

image.jpg

I :heart: geeky types.

image.jpg

Oh Christ just PISS OFF Meehall, no ones impressed and he's mine anyway!

image.jpg

BurlyB where has your taste gone. He's wearing grey jogging bottoms. Come on, you can do better than that . PLEASE

I have to agree with Barb I'm afraid hun, not really lighting my fire with those joggers on.

But after a really really stressful day, i come on here and Burly B has made me LOL. Really funny.
Thank you (rather have the curly haired one from Brookside/lookalike) though

Teenty tiny totty - I saw that show, he appeared to be even smaller than Mee-hall.....? :confused2:

(I feel partly responsible for this; my comments the other week on teeny tiny studio flats may have had some subliminal influence on your sudden enthusiasm for hobbit sized totty......that presumably won't look out of place or swamp the furniture? Oh dear. My bad.) :frown:

:mysmilie_19:

Teenty tiny totty - I saw that show, he appeared to be even smaller than Mee-hall.....? :confused2:

(I feel partly responsible for this; my comments the other week on teeny tiny studio flats may have had some subliminal influence on your sudden enthusiasm for hobbit sized totty......that presumably won't look out of place or swamp the furniture? Oh dear. My bad.) :frown:

:mysmilie_19:

I like 'em short. They don't answer back and they make *ahem* everything else look bigger :giggle:

As for the grey joggers......chavvy but WOOOOOOOOOF!

Just looked up Mr Totti himself that is Francesco Totti born 1976 an italian footballer. Not looking bad still but he was hot stuff in my book. Don't know how to cut and paste from my tablet.

Not exactly an Adonis BB but fair do's if you like him. He needs a new pair of Chino's or, pref, my fav, corduroys, very cuddly cosy!

Not for me. Wheres my frog perfume guy gone? Not much male totty on qvc really is there. Now the birds!

Aramis Very Handsome but I dont want to splash on Aramis when I could have L'artisan

My new boyfriend..... Flexible isnt he?

View attachment 8450

Uh huh.... Push it out

View attachment 8451

Hello cutie....

View attachment 8452

I :heart: geeky types.

View attachment 8453

Oh Christ just PISS OFF Meehall, no ones impressed and he's mine anyway!

View attachment 8454
I had to bump this up again as it is my favourite post for a while. It brings a smile and a laugh
out loud from me every time i read it. Even driving home i laugh thinking about it. You should ,
be , or maybe you are, a comedy writer, Burly B, your humour is sharp and i think i'd like to go
to one of your comedy evenings. Thanks for cheering me, and probably loads of other members
up. Hope you get a date with this one. Barbs x

I had to bump this up again as it is my favourite post for a while. It brings a smile and a laugh
out loud from me every time i read it. Even driving home i laugh thinking about it. You should ,
be , or maybe you are, a comedy writer, Burly B, your humour is sharp and i think i'd like to go
to one of your comedy evenings. Thanks for cheering me, and probably loads of other members

Lol bless you Barb x

Indeed Barbs this is so funny! BB you make me lol quite a lot!

Latest posts

Back