topaz crafts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mitziemog

Registered Shopper
I've just had a look at Dawns shop on the google street maps. Its funny how you picture things in your mind. I had an image of Dawns shop being in the middle of a town.

There's no point jazzing it up really-she is selling it! Her sister retires soon and as she has run the shop for Dawn for ages, I think it was a good time for a re-think.

There's no point jazzing it up really-she is selling it! Her sister retires soon and as she has run the shop for Dawn for ages, I think it was a good time for a re-think.

Well I'm glad you've put me right ! :tongue: I've got such a suspicious mind that when I heard about her selling the shop I just assumed she had to pay part of her wealth to JJ in the divorce settlement.

(note to self: get a job writing for Mills and Boon )

Well I'm glad you've put me right ! :tongue: I've got such a suspicious mind that when I heard about her selling the shop I just assumed she had to pay part of her wealth to JJ in the divorce settlement.

LMAO!
I have only been there once, several years ago and I found it dreary and overpriced. I didn't buy anything though was tempted by some teflon-coated scissors until I saw the price! Fortunately, there was a Singer sewing shop nearby and I picked up a pair there for a third of the price of Topaz and they have been in daily use ever since.
I thought at the time that the shop didn't reflect the persona of someone artistic.
I'm sure they are very helpful and inspiring if you need advice, but I didn't put it to the test.

That did make me laugh, too-you are probably right, but the official version is Rena retiring! The location surprised me-it looked a bit "industrial"!

Latest posts

Back