Tommie Copper TSV 31/07/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No matter how many times I "tell my brain otherwise" I only ever see the words "Tommy Cooper" first time around.
Please tell me I'm not alone. Someone. Please 🤣
Definitely not alone, I saw that first and then had to try and remember what Tommy copper was

Attachments

• Tommie Copper TSV 1.png
    Tommie Copper TSV 1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Tommie Copper TSV 2.png
    Tommie Copper TSV 2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Tommie Copper TSV 3.png
    Tommie Copper TSV 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Tommie Copper TSV 4.png
    Tommie Copper TSV 4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Tommie Copper TSV 5.png
    Tommie Copper TSV 5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Add another to the group here - people of a certain era/age group?
I’m not of the age group - think he died not long after I was born - but he was what I pictured when I read title too!

Must be years of my dad doing impressions of him. Since I never saw the original, they could’ve been the most awful impressions in the world and I would never have known! 😉

I got the long compression socks last time they were a TSV and love them! Can be used on flights or just everyday use - lovely and warm and make my legs feel nicely supported. I wouldn't wear them in the summer though and cant't really see the point of compression ankle socks.

I got the long compression socks last time they were a TSV and love them! Can be used on flights or just everyday use - lovely and warm and make my legs feel nicely supported. I wouldn't wear them in the summer though and cant't really see the point of compression ankle socks.
I got them too and love them. Really thought I would be sending them back but they feel like my legs are being hugged. Very supportive and warm without being hot and sweaty. I put a pair on the other night as my legs were aching and felt so much better immediately. I'm hoping this will be some more summerweight ones for when I'm gardening all day.

Latest posts

Back