Todays Theme "What every woman wants

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
Just my observation but I am a woman and Ive not seen anything I remotely want all day

Does that make me odd, should I be worried/seek help

Anyone else with me:talking:

Just my observation but I am a woman and Ive not seen anything I remotely want all day

Have found programmes today pretty boring.

What I have seen, and that is not a lot, was totally resistible. never knew I wanted any of it.

If that makes you odd, then I'm odd too. I can't imagine any woman in their right mind paying £133.50 for this Yong Kim top on last night. It looks like it needs a good iron:-

103025_ch.101

I noticed that Catherine felt really uncomfortable in that YK range and said as much on the LG show. And at one point they had a pale green dress on a model that showed up every rib!!! Imagine that on us mere mortals!! Another range where it's akin to the emporers new clothes. Waste of time, money and effort that leaves you looking like a bin lady!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

If that makes you odd, then I'm odd too. I can't imagine any woman in their right mind paying £133.50 for this Yong Kim top on last night. It looks like it needs a good iron:-

103025_ch.101

Ah yes, my least favourite range. They take their inspiration from old floor cloths, stuff from the bottom of the laundry basket or charity bag and the very last of the supermarket's sale rail from 5 years ago. Then they roll them up, crease them up, let the dog lie on them and put ridiculous prices on and hope people will be really stupid and buy them. I haven't seen ANYONE, model or otherwise, look remotely presentable in any of these items.

CC

Is this the extortionately priced rubbish that Ingrid Tarrant loves so much??

Back to the original question on this thread - a platinum set diamond and George Clooney would both be very acceptable, naturally - but is it just me or does anyone else miss some of the brands that no longer appear on QVC?

I used to love the pre-Christmas Molton Brown TSVs; I have some "buttery soft" and interesting coloured boots from Markon which are still going strong; and a beautiful Charlie Lapson handbag which was also a TSV and that I use almost every day.

Ah yes, my least favourite range. They take their inspiration from old floor cloths, stuff from the bottom of the laundry basket or charity bag and the very last of the supermarket's sale rail from 5 years ago. Then they roll them up, crease them up, let the dog lie on them and put ridiculous prices on and hope people will be really stupid and buy them. I haven't seen ANYONE, model or otherwise, look remotely presentable in any of these items.

CC

Generally, that's true but I have to say that I think Pipa gets away with the range OK, it seems to suit her airy-fairy, tiny pixie frame, face & personality........on everyone else on QVC however, I can echo what Yorko said......'utter plop!' :taphead:

'Emperor's new clothes' also sums it up pretty well, though I suspect there is a small proportion of the population that this range might look good on & they are polar opposites of each other; one the aforementioned lickle pixie type as so aptly demonstrated by Pipa & two, the rather well-off, refined, confident in personality, somewhat larger lady, with an unnerring sense of true style - these are the only two 'types' on whom I reckon these clothes would look as if they 'belonged', everybody else in between these two 'types' would just look like a bundle of misconstrued rags! :nod:

Back to the original question on this thread - a platinum set diamond and George Clooney would both be very acceptable, naturally - but is it just me or does anyone else miss some of the brands that no longer appear on QVC?

I used to love the pre-Christmas Molton Brown TSVs; I have some "buttery soft" and interesting coloured boots from Markon which are still going strong; and a beautiful Charlie Lapson handbag which was also a TSV and that I use almost every day.
Molton Brown got taken over and decided they weren"t suitable for a shopping channel, to upmarket, although i think its hit their sales a lot. I had lovely shoes from Markon dont know where they went. I think there"s a lot of his bags in last clicks. Trying to think of who else has gone missing. Get back on that one :thinking:

What's the item number for the ying tong ping pong dress Julia wore? I don't "do" facebook.

I wish I'd seen her in it. I like a bit of ying tong ping pong style especially for casual wear.

Latest posts

Back