Todays Quacker Factory TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well girls. they must have sold out, as it's One Time Only's on now.

If you have a look on the 'what's in stock' option you'll see that it is still available in all colour and size options. It hasn't sold out, it's been pulled because no-one was buying it - and no surprise to us eh? :cool:

Now, don't get me wrong, I have several QF items myself, and some of it is really funky and good quality, but I wouldn't be seen dead in todays TSV. :11:

I could not believe my eyes !! I have bought some QF from the outlet stores - the more subdued versions with one sequin on so I am not against QF per se . But a flippin' yellow duck ! Come on ! They should have saved it for April 1 .
BTW I don't think they wash very well . Mine shrank into a twisted cardboardy mess .

Are there tights to match the top?? Just watched a Nails Inc video from the show this morning and i swear Kathy Taylor is wearing tights with duck all over!!!!

Scene 1
The kids have gone to school.....OH is off to work...I have a free hour...so I make myself a coffee and settle down on the sofa to watch some television before attacking the day.

Scene 2
I spot Kathy Taylor wearing an outrageous top with what appears to be a large duck emblazoned across her chest. I just avoid spilling my coffee as I start to laugh uncontrollably. My eyes must be deceiving me.....her tights seem to be........

Scene 3
I drip my way to the kitchen to get a cloth to mop up the coffee ..........

Good News guys !! I have just read on a US website that QF are branching out into Home Decor !!!!!!!!!!!! I have put my name down for a duck lampshade .

Good News guys !! I have just read on a US website that QF are branching out into Home Decor !!!!!!!!!!!! I have put my name down for a duck lampshade .

They've had some of the homeware on QVC US. It's mostly seasonal stuff - decorations, snack bowls that sort of thing.

I have bought a few Quacker t-shirts from Ebay and they are fun to wear in the summer, especially on holiday.

I wouldn't however even contemplate buying the TSV.

Mind you, I've just seen: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.141391 and
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.141554 and would consider these (for obvious reasons).

Are they as naff as the yellow duck/fish/poodle though?

They are lovely and fun and if you like them you should wear them. I like them too! Very apt for me ...

Yes to be told you can wear a `sweat shirt` for evening wear just because it glitters is going that one step too far. The stupid quacking too could be given a miss!!!
Its not my cup of tea but each to their own as they say .....just wish they would remember they are presenting to grown women!!!

I cannot believe that my review has not appeared on the QVC website , after all it is an independent company that deals with them not QVC.

Could you post your review on ST.com, Boris Bear? I'd love to know what you put in it!

Could you post your review on ST.com, Boris Bear? I'd love to know what you put in it!

I said that I thought it was hideous and overpriced. I asked why couldn't we have some fashion that was reasonably priced, well-made and grown-up. To me that's a fair review, if someone said that it was lovely and excellent value they would show that review. It's only individual opinion and just because my opinion is unfavourable it doesn't make it any less valid.

I said that I thought it was hideous and overpriced. I asked why couldn't we have some fashion that was reasonably priced, well-made and grown-up. To me that's a fair review, if someone said that it was lovely and excellent value they would show that review. It's only individual opinion and just because my opinion is unfavourable it doesn't make it any less valid.

That seems a perfectly reasonable review to me, can't see whats wrong with that opinion at all...you didn't swear or mispell anything so it appears they are not being impartial, in which case you wonder what the worth of the reviews are.

A review of this product has appeared at last (not mine I hasten to add). The reviewer gives it one star, she wore it for a few hours and some of the sequins fell off, so it's a bad review based on quality not style/design.

The reviewer is 45-54 and her nickname is poohbearfan. That says it all to me. I just think there's something odd about grown women wanting to wear clothes that have animals/cartoon characters on them, it's a bit like not wanting to grow up. Still each to their own.

Latest posts

Back