Todays Quacker Factory TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As far as I'm concerned Quacker is completely crackers. I'm willing to understand we all have different styles but no offence who on earth buys this?

Guess they must though or else they wouldn't keep using airtime flogging it. There's loads of it on the site and well rated. Sorry but I reckon it must be bought by the housebound :(

Lol or maybe it's us lot who just have no fashion sense haha.

The cut of their clothes is abysmal. Regardless of what I think of the designs (not a lot!) the cut doesn't do anything for the larger ladies it seems to be aimed at. Even Amika looked oversized and frumpy in the boxy denim 'sunflower' jacket with matching tshirt - and she's what - a 10? 12? The TSV did the XL model no favours either. Considering their prices, I think they could at least make clothes that flatter the wearer, rather than churning out that shapeless / boxy stuff that makes them look 2 sizes bigger than they are.

:13: well i've pulled myself up by the bra straps and am hovering over the 'buy me, i'm a fugly red blinged-up potty poodle with no eyes' button........go on dare me :laughs: quackety quack.......

Are there tights to match the top?? Just watched a Nails Inc video from the show this morning and i swear Kathy Taylor is wearing tights with duck all over!!!!

Perhaps I am just feeling victimised here because I have bought quite a bit of Quacker (mostly t-shirts). I am not buying this one, because it is not to my taste. As it happens I am a plus size but I have no trouble in buying hip, classy, cool clothes from the high street and online. I get plenty of compliments on my outfits too. I am not crackers, housebound or frumpy. What I am is a discerning, pretty darned trendy woman who happens, from time to time, to like to wear something cheerful with her jeans.
I completely agree that everyone is entitled to their opinions, and to have a bit of fun. Which is why I wear a bit of Quacker now and then!

Are there tights to match the top?? Just watched a Nails Inc video from the show this morning and i swear Kathy Taylor is wearing tights with duck all over!!!!

I caught the end of the morning show and Kathy did indeed seem to be wearing black tights cover in yellow ducks :shock::shock::shock:

Just had a TV guide thing delivered with my order and had a quick flick - to discover that there's an Indigo Moon TSV this Friday as well!
Come on QVC, surely with Quacker and IM in one week, it would have only been fair to have a sunglasses TSV last week???
Quack quack...

:13: well i've pulled myself up by the bra straps and am hovering over the 'buy me, i'm a fugly red blinged-up potty poodle with no eyes' button........go on dare me :laughs: quackety quack.......

I double dare you Mrs J. One in each colour I think.

(I thought the poodle was 2 weird looking cupcakes when I saw them this AM ... shudder!!)

Sorry to be in the minority here, but I think they are quite fun too. Its' the price that put's me off though ! I think I'll find something similar and cheaper in local shops.

The price of this hideous item is ridiculous it's almost £40 with p&p. I think qvc have lost the plot completely.

There was a t-caller last night and the conversation went along the lines of...

T-caller- I've got lots of Quacker Factory clothes and I wear them all the time
Catherine- Oh great, and do you get any comments when you're wearing them?
T-caller- Yes, people laugh at me
Catherine- Oh hmm, yes, they are fun aren't they

:manic: :redface: :manic:

I know from reading the QVC community board in the US quite a few women buy it. But have been complaining about the quality going down hill and the sizing not the same in the garments. They are all made in China and must have moved to a cheaper factory for manufactoring.

Well girls. they must have sold out, as it's One Time Only's on now. I suppose there's nowt as queer as folk :32:. As I said, I liked it and thought is was fun !

Latest posts

Back