Today's Memory Foam TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My son has it on his bed, I couldn't wait to quiz him about how well he'd slept :thinking2:..all I got was an ~it's ok~ which I took to be good.. ...kids!!!! :dull: the smell didn't take too long to go and there was no trace of it once the sheet had been put on, I just thought it felt funny! ..sort of sticky ( no doubt to stay in place on the mattress), but very pretty colour.

daydreamer

Well either I have gotten used to the smell or it is dissipating lol! It's now on my bed and I am contemplating getting in-I am waiting for a phone call from my DD who needs a lift home first though!
I have to say it feels very 'thin' after the feather bed-I hope that isn't a bad sign but I am going to give it a good go! I hope it is courier return if I'm not happy though-heaven knows how much it would cost to post back. It arrived by courier-does that mean it would return the same way? Don't want it to be no good though as I really want to be comfy in bed.

Funny you say that ablout your son-my kids all sleep on these

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.820500 (£27 FOR THE SINGLE)
and the first nIght at Uni my daughter posted on her facebook page how hard the bed was and how she missed her topper. I ordered one and had it delivered direct-it got to her in only 4 days (I have never recieved anything that quick direct to me from QVC LOL!) when she saw what I had sent she was ecstatic! The first one she had only lasted a couple of years-obviously not the same quality as the one I have just purchased but the kids don't like to be without them.

We started out with those at first and found them really good. The eldest took his away with him to uni but it never came back!

Decided to upgrade with one of these to replace the missing one and then had to buy for all the beds once we'd tried it.

Can't wait to go to bed now, hope you all have a good sleep - night night

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Well either I have gotten used to the smell or it is dissipating lol! It's now on my bed and I am contemplating getting in-I am waiting for a phone call from my DD who needs a lift home first though!
I have to say it feels very 'thin' after the feather bed-I hope that isn't a bad sign but I am going to give it a good go! I hope it is courier return if I'm not happy though-heaven knows how much it would cost to post back. It arrived by courier-does that mean it would return the same way? Don't want it to be no good though as I really want to be comfy in bed.

If you don't like it the courier will pick it up as quite heavy - you know I was away last week and my body ached every morning cos I didn't have a topper, they do spoil you - but the polar topper is magic!

Latest posts

Back