Today's Facial Sonic Cleaning Thingy S V.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for raising this option vampyre and for your explorations donna! I prefer just using my hands to wash my face, but definitely need the right kind of cloth for cleaning off the more stubborn make-up.

Thanks for raising this option vampyre and for your explorations donna! I prefer just using my hands to wash my face, but definitely need the right kind of cloth for cleaning off the more stubborn make-up.

They're so soft to use to dry skin as well. I have eczema and you need to dry the kin but gently. Takes ages patting away with even good cotton towels but the bamboo is gentle and very effective.

These type of gadgets should be pressure sensitive and stop working if excessive force is applied. People damage their skin by being over zealous with scrubs and even masks, these machines should avoid that kind of damage.

I might have been imagining things but I'm sure I heard the bloke say it was pressure sensitive so you couldn't press too hard. Not wanting to defend it though because it looks like a load of old codswallop.

They're so soft to use to dry skin as well. I have eczema and you need to dry the kin but gently. Takes ages patting away with even good cotton towels but the bamboo is gentle and very effective.

Thanks for this vampyre! Gentle but very effective - a balance that can be difficult to get right - just what I'm looking for.

I might have been imagining things but I'm sure I heard the bloke say it was pressure sensitive so you couldn't press too hard. Not wanting to defend it though because it looks like a load of old codswallop.

Yes, AnnaBanana, the bloke did say this. But, despite, it's just not my cup of tea either.

Bad news for the bank balance.

Clarison is coming to Space NK in October. Can I resist it?

I have been reading the wonderful reviews on the QVC US website - which begs the question . . . why didn't QVC UK produce the Clarison instead of what looked like a poor substitute?

Bad news for the bank balance.

Clarison is coming to Space NK in October. Can I resist it?

I have been reading the wonderful reviews on the QVC US website - which begs the question . . . why didn't QVC UK produce the Clarison instead of what looked like a poor substitute?

There's a thread about it here http://1kps.sl.pt and indeed it's pricey:heartbroke:

Thanks for this Vampyre.

I missed this thead entirely!! DUH!

Having had problem free skin most of my life, I think I have now developed first stage Rosacea. To be honest, I will pay almost anything to sort it out and will do without something else if I can get back my clear skin.

It is much more expensive than I imagined and I am still gulping at the cost but how many TSVs do I have to F.A.R.T to pay for it?

As soon as I am convinced that it won't make rosacea worse - I will go for it. Roll on pay day!

Off to read all the posts and reviews on the Clarison.

The QVC version has got great reviews. I kind of wish I'd gone for the TSV now. Does anyone have it? I'd be fascinated to know how the two compare.

Thanks for this Vampyre.

I missed this thead entirely!! DUH!

Having had problem free skin most of my life, I think I have now developed first stage Rosacea. To be honest, I will pay almost anything to sort it out and will do without something else if I can get back my clear skin.

It is much more expensive than I imagined and I am still gulping at the cost but how many TSVs do I have to F.A.R.T to pay for it?

As soon as I am convinced that it won't make rosacea worse - I will go for it. Roll on pay day!

Off to read all the posts and reviews on the Clarison.

There is a thread in the drop - health and beauty section with links to the reviews on makeupalley on the Clarisonic. QVCUS sell the clarisonic and as there are 2 beauty tools and accessories TSVs coming up very soon, maybe one will be the Clarisonic?
October is breast cancer awareness month and I know that Clarisonic produces a pink one, so who knows....this is pure supposition on my part I hasten to add, I have no inside info and none of Sazza's or SCW's super sleuthing skills

Thanks Janm.

I want one that is built for the UK power system so that I don't need to use a bulky transformer.

I still wonder why QVC didn't give us the Clarisonic although the one they did offer seems to have excellent reviews.

I think I am confused now!

I bought this TSV and have to agree with the reviews on the site it is wonderful. I had been using Liz Earle C&P and moisturiser but found it sat on my skin and sweated off. With the TSV my moisturiser has soaked in to the skin and my skin feels much softer. I too want a Clarisonic because of all the good things I have heard but for now this is a cheaper alternative that does what it says it does. :grin:

I bought this TSV and have to agree with the reviews on the site it is wonderful. I had been using Liz Earle C&P and moisturiser but found it sat on my skin and sweated off. With the TSV my moisturiser has soaked in to the skin and my skin feels much softer. I too want a Clarisonic because of all the good things I have heard but for now this is a cheaper alternative that does what it says it does. :grin:

I'd be interested to hear from someone who has tried both. Perhaps if you get the Clarisonic, you could post a comparison review for us. :talking:

Gem, you crack me up!!!!

I have self-diagnosed Rosacea in the last two weeks (perhaps wrongly but it does look like a mild case). Spots on chin or forehead are rare but lots of tiny spots on the apples of my cheeks - never, ever before!!!!

Trusting Love A'kin (and why shouldn't I), I have ordered a whole load of A'kin from the My Pure website as I need to deal with this unusual (for me) skin condition before it gets worse and develops into full blown Rosacea.

I found this on a Rosacea site and thought it might help other sufferers interested in the Clarisonic.

http://rosacea-support.org/clarisonic-user-reviews.html

The only thing stopping me from ordering from the SpaceNK website is that I might get it faster going to one of their shops. LOL.

apologies if this has already been posted but I read a few days ago on this thread that there were no replacement heads for the TSV.

Just noticed this on the QVC reviews:
Item numbers:
432657 for the Sensitive heads
432658 for the Normal Heads
432656 for the Hydration Applicators.
Prices are £9.50 for set of 4 Plus £2.95 P&

Gem, you crack me up!!!!

I have self-diagnosed Rosacea in the last two weeks (perhaps wrongly but it does look like a mild case). Spots on chin or forehead are rare but lots of tiny spots on the apples of my cheeks - never, ever before!!!!

Trusting Love A'kin (and why shouldn't I), I have ordered a whole load of A'kin from the My Pure website as I need to deal with this unusual (for me) skin condition before it gets worse and develops into full blown Rosacea.

I found this on a Rosacea site and thought it might help other sufferers interested in the Clarisonic.

http://rosacea-support.org/clarisonic-user-reviews.html

The only thing stopping me from ordering from the SpaceNK website is that I might get it faster going to one of their shops. LOL.

I feel such a huge sense of responsibility right now! :D :eek: I really hope your skin loves the A'kin as much as mine does. It's good stuff. :heart:

LOL Love A'kin. I am not holding you responsible!!!!

I am having such problems with my skin at the moment that I thought I would get a range of A'kin products and use nothing else for a while to see if I get an improvement from what I think could be Rosacea.

I usually use a conglomeration of products - all from QVC - and, perhaps my skin is reacting. Using one brand of pure skincare will, hopefully, calm down my skin.

Latest posts

Back