Today I bought....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve just received an email from L Rose advertising up to 50% off some items if anyone is interested.

After my last order which is going to be returned I won’t be buying any new items as there are still plenty of original items on eBay to be had.

I’ve bought some shoes from Debenhams, including a pair of Moda in Pele heels for £36, reduced from £120 (no P&P as I spent over £50). They are in Q’s clearance for about £83 inc P&P and even with the sale20 code, they would still be over £30 more.

I’ve bought some shoes from Debenhams, including a pair of Moda in Pele heels for £36, reduced from £120 (no P&P as I spent over £50). They are in Q’s clearance for about £83 inc P&P and even with the sale20 code, they would still be over £30 more.
Lovely. My granny always said to spend your money on your shoes & your bed because if you're not in one you're in the other.

Says everything about some of QVCs clearance prices! I bought a bag direct from Radley in a cream /beige colour so not a more one off seasonal colour, considerably cheaper than than the same design on Q.

Lovely. My granny always said to spend your money on your shoes & your bed because if you're not in one you're in the other.
What a great expression! I actually feel even less guilty than I did about buying them now, having taken this on board.

Says everything about some of QVCs clearance prices! I bought a bag direct from Radley in a cream /beige colour so not a more one off seasonal colour, considerably cheaper than than the same design on Q.
Fab! I’m going to try to resist the Lulu Guinness sale this time but a couple of years ago, I bought a bag in the LG sale which was actually in a show on QVC while I was waiting for delivery and it was something like £150 more on Q. Whoever was presenting said it was selling fast and I was screaming at the telly, hoping to be heard by all those Q customers, telling them to look at the LG site!!

Yesterday I ordered some silver Swarovski earrings from Etsy and some Christmas tree scented wax meltlets also from Etsy. The wax meltlets are to go into storage with the Christmas trees and pine cones.
This week I also ordered some silicone baking sheets and storage bags from Amazon

I bought some earrings to match a Lucy Quartermaine necklace I bought a while ago. The necklace is very well made and a good weight of silver. Yesterday was my birthday and one of my sons gave me some money so I`m tempted to put it towards another piece from the brand. I bought the necklace and earrings from TJC and their prices are cheaper than the Lucy Quartermaine own website. There isn`t as much choice from the brand on TJC but I`m happy with the items I`ve got.

My second Amazon Echo 8 smart arrived today. I got a bargain price of £60, it has now gone up to £119.
There is now one in the kitchen and one in the living room. I can even add items to my shopping list from the app on my phone if I’m out.

We have gone mad over the last few days including a new vacuum and a newKindle for me as my old one is getting very sluggish turning pages etc.

A few pieces of jewellery which are taking an age to be delivered, sale items from Marks with a ridiculous delivery date of a month, by the time it arrives I’ll have forgotten what it is.

We have gone mad over the last few days including a new vacuum and a newKindle for me as my old one is getting very sluggish turning pages etc.

A few pieces of jewellery which are taking an age to be delivered, sale items from Marks with a ridiculous delivery date of a month, by the time it arrives I’ll have forgotten what it is.

I'd ordered a few items from the M&S sale and was given a stupid delivery date, too. However, they all arrived a few days ago. Multiple deliveries from both Royal Mail and Hermes, all arriving on the same day.

I'd have been happy to receive them all together on the due date but I'm odd.

I bought a Cozee Home padded quilted throw for a friend, and the JML pillopad thingy from Q today.
Other than that, I'm just taking down Christmas decorations
I took ours down on New Years Day, I don't like doing it & everywhere looks really empty until the next morning when it's as though we never had them up.

Latest posts

Back