To all you bargain hunters out there......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
......head over to last clicks, pdq! Such derisory reductions. Some items earn their place in this category, because they are clearance stock, with an enticing saving of between £2 - £4! They must actually believe, we are a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic!:mysmilie_17:

I remember the days when I used to regularly trawl through last clicks as there were really good reductions , not now though just a few pounds off if you're lucky .

I remember the days when I used to regularly trawl through last clicks as there were really good reductions , not now though just a few pounds off if you're lucky .

I agree. In most cases, the reduction doesn't even cover the P & P!

I used to love the bargains to be had on the old red button interactive. I picked up lots of stuff at really good prices. Nowadays, clearance just conjures up images of used and returned items being sent back out, and just a few pence being knocked off the price.

I used to love the bargains to be had on the old red button interactive. I picked up lots of stuff at really good prices. Nowadays, clearance just conjures up images of used and returned items being sent back out, and just a few pence being knocked off the price.

God, yeah, I remember the red button. Many a bargain to be had in those days.
I remember some battery powered wind chimes were on once. I think they'd made a mistake with the price, but I ended up buying 5 of them. Less than a fiver each IIRC.
Guess what everyone got for Christmas that year?!?!?

Latest posts

Back