TNT delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
I ordered a ring on bank holiday monday last week from Carolyn Pollocks sincerely range (last clicks!). Still not arrived today (monday), so I rang QVC customer services and she said that it had been sent via TNT not Royal Mail so this could be the reason! I have never in the history of shopping with QVC had anything delivered by TNT. Is this something new do you think? I asked if there was a tracking facility with TNT, she said no.

By the way, the ring was not over £100. QVC are sending me a declaration form in case it doesnt turn up. What a hassle.

I'm not familiar with TNT either, mine is usuallly Royal Mail or Hermes - so cannot help on this one.

I believe Q now ship a lot of their small items in bulk with TNT who then distribute them to the various RM sorting offices who then deliver as normal... :wonder:

I believe Q now ship a lot of their small items in bulk with TNT who then distribute them to the various RM sorting offices who then deliver as normal... :wonder:

Oh, I didnt know that PPC. It's wonderful what you learn from this forum, maybe the extra middle man has caused the delay. £4.95 p&p as well! Ridiculous really.

I ordered two items of jewellery on bank holiday Monday and neither has arrived. Quite a bit slower than normal but actually mine weren't shipped until the Thursday so as I understand it I've got 3-5 working days from Thursday to wait. So it could be Thursday before they arrive. A bit ****** slow I know but as they're both for me it's not a problem really.

Tinkerbell, QVC promise to deliver within 3-5 days of ordering, not when they decide to ship it out.

Interesting that you havnt got your orders from last monday also.

Its just not good enough imo.

I think I read on here that if you complain you can get your p&p refunded because they haven't 'completed' their end of the contract.

I had an item coming RM and it didn't arrive, contacted them, said they would send a declaration form, item did arrive, over a week after it was sent and the declaration even took a week to get to me!! :rolleyes:

I now have visions of the QVC warehouse + delivery department sitting around on boxes endlessly playing poker, smoking benson and hedges and eating sausage sandwiches. Their motto seems to be MANYANA lately!

Yes, I have had stuff with TNT on the label and it was the normal postie who delivered it. So they collect it and pass it on to RM who take it the rest of the way. Very pass the parcel idea.

Varied delivery service!

My deliveries from the Sunday Diamonique day were varied. One took two days with DX in purple packaging and was tracked and the other arrived last Saturday by RM in the blue envelope marked TNT post. Only £1 difference in postage! I had a word with CS and was told they were dispatching over the bank holiday Monday.

I now have visions of the QVC warehouse + delivery department sitting around on boxes endlessly playing poker, smoking benson and hedges and eating sausage sandwiches. Their motto seems to be MANYANA lately!

LOL That conjures a picture!

Thinking about it, QVC is the slowest internet shopping experience I have had. As mentioned in previous threads, Amazon (even with their supersaver delivery) comes within a couple of days and also I purchased something direct from Judith Williams and got it next day! What is going on in that warehouse:thinking:

The Royal Mail is getting quite bad enough even on its own: I ordered bulk stamps for my business directly from the Royal Mail's own site and it took nearly 10 days for them to arrive "special delivery". Constantly getting more expensive for a worsening service.

I, too, ordered an eek ring on eekSunday. Received this morning. TNT and RM. I wouldn't have known but for this thread. ta

One of my purchases arrived this morning via Royal Mail. It was really pretty. A multi strand Veronese rose gold bracelet. Read the reviews afterwards and some peeps were saying it was very short. Thankfully my bracelet is fine. That always worries me even though I have a pretty standard wrist size.

Still waiting for the Suarti bracelet. That will be interesting as I've never bought a Suarti piece before.

My south western ring still not arrived - me thinks its lost now - still awaiting the declaration form from QVC - hope that arrives before too long!

My Suarti bracelet is still AWOL. I'll give it until tomorrow before I call them. Actually unless the post comes before I gp to work it'll have to wait until Saturday but if it's still AWOL by then it really will be lost!

Well my Suarti bracelet has arrived today. I fear it may have to go back. It's very nice and well made but it is "red" which I thought looked very definitely more orange on screen. I'd have been happy with either but it's flipping terracotta and because it's some kind of shell it has secondary hue which in this light looks green. I'm not good with green. I have very olive skin and green makes me look a bit green. If you see what I mean.

Latest posts

Back