time to turn off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saffie

Registered Shopper
Oh will miss n/nights tonight, guess who's on, prog only just started and we are already being told she has had really really bad flu. Yawn, yawn

I know!!! She thinks she is so down with the kids she already has used the phrase "manky" and "cool" and "go girl". You are 46 not 16. Rant over!

Oh stupid woman. If you have really bad flu you cannot get out of bed. Why don't they get rid of her ? PLEASE !!!!

I'm sick at the mo. Rotten cold, chesty cough, aching legs, fatigue with light headedness, horrible cold sore, neuralgia down one side of my face, chronic headache. Flu put me in bed for 3 weeks when I was 20 and I have never forgotten the dreadful thing. As awful as I have felt this past 6 days I do not have flu.

Yeah, nothing beats man flu.

Quote:"No, I haven't got what you had. This is much worse! You were able to move about, I can't, I get the whirling pits when I stand up, I'm just too weak. I can't stop shivering and I think I must be dehydrated. Lost my appetite too .... unless you can find something in the fridge that might just persuade me to eat a bit. When did I last take paracetamol? Are you keeping track because you don't want me to feel any worse. I'd better have them with a cup of tea, not water this time. Pass me the handset while you're up."

Yeah, nothing beats man flu.

Quote:"No, I haven't got what you had. This is much worse! You were able to move about, I can't, I get the whirling pits when I stand up, I'm just too weak. I can't stop shivering and I think I must be dehydrated. Lost my appetite too .... unless you can find something in the fridge that might just persuade me to eat a bit. When did I last take paracetamol? Are you keeping track because you don't want me to feel any worse. I'd better have them with a cup of tea, not water

this time. Pass me the handset while you're up."

.......or " I've lost my appetite but I might manage a sandwich and a bowl of soup ". FFS!

Sexist sexist sexist!

Shall we talk about the myth that calls itself PMT? Hmmmmm?

Also, I heard a woman once say that stubbing ones toe is more painful than childbirth. Another myth debunked! I bet you have a right giggle about us blokes being so gullible when you're all at your coffee mornings...

Sexist sexist sexist!

Shall we talk about the myth that calls itself PMT? Hmmmmm?

Also, I heard a woman once say that stubbing ones toe is more painful than childbirth. Another myth debunked! I bet you have a right giggle about us blokes being so gullible when you're all at your coffee mornings...

My post comes as a result of personal experience BurlZ. Can't comment about PMT or coffee mornings as have never suffered from either. However I will say that the woman making the comment re childbirth is talking complete bollocks. The related pain from stubbing a toe is over in a few minutes. Childbirth pain however..........

flu-1.jpg

My post comes as a result of personal experience BurlZ. Can't comment about PMT or coffee mornings as have never suffered from either. However I will say that the woman making the comment re childbirth is talking complete bollocks. The related pain from stubbing a toe is over in a few minutes. Childbirth pain however..........

yep i'd expect you to say that... maintain the myth!

my mum had me at home, no pain killers and the midwife turned up when it was all over. 11lbs, nilo problemo. she was up and doing the laundry the same day.

women today are just too mollycoddled :O)

my mum had me at home, no pain killers and the midwife turned up when it was all over. 11lbs, nilo problemo. she was up and doing the laundry the same day.

You are a man so you must be right BB.

A pregnant woman involved in a car accident lies in a deep coma for 6 months.
When she eventually regains consciousness, she sees that she is no longer pregnant and frantically asks the doctor about her baby.
The doctor replies, "Ma'am you had twins! A boy and a girl. Your brother from Maryland came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, "No, not my brother... he's an idiot!"
She asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"
"Denise."
"Wow, that's not a bad name, I like it! What's the boy's name?"
"Denephew. "

Unless you've tried pushing something the size of a melon through a hole the size of a snooker ball you couldn't possibly understand! On the other hand, maybe you can ( sorry BB, that just slipped out in a manner of speaking)

Latest posts

Back