Tili TSV 17/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I reckon its a combination box with the visor and the selection box. A Twofer
Wow do you think if it is I’m in if they throw in the unicorn drawers and two of the large sets with the Perricone items they really bombed 😉😂

Attachments

• Tili TSV 1.jpg
    Tili TSV 1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Tili TSV 2.jpg
    Tili TSV 2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Tili TSV 3.jpg
    Tili TSV 3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Tili TSV 4.jpg
    Tili TSV 4.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Tili TSV 5.jpg
    Tili TSV 5.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 119
LAB did a similar item. LAB also did a mask that was similar to the last Tili TSV.

Maybe Tili isn’t as exclusive with its ideas as they lead us to believe. 😉 The one thing in their favour is that they are cheaper than the LAB things.

LAB did freeze thingy me bob. Got some of the worse reviews ever for a beauty item/gadget EVER. But imo the very best gadget I have ever bought. It has really helped me keep the inches of and really does work. Fat freezing costs a fortune in salons but I use mine as much as I like. If I have put on enough weight so I can't wear my trousers I just do a few weeks of freeze and I can put my clothes back on. Worth every penny of the £200.00

Tili Pro Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Wand with LED Light
Item Number: 720764
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £2.95

The Tili Pro Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Wand is a precise beauty tool that uses LED light therapy, vibration, plus hot and cold therapy to help create the look of a more youthful complexion. If you want to give a little extra love to your delicate under eye area and pout, this high-tech tool is just what you need for an instant upgrade on your beauty routine.

Tili approved - standing for 'try it, love it', this tool has been curated by our QVC in-house beauty experts, making it a must-have essential for a beauty lovers' repertoire.

Tailored to you - everyone's skin is different - that's why this tool can be used in a multitude of different ways to help you achieve results you'll love. The LED light therapy offers both blue and red LED lights, and the tool also utilises hot and cold therapy as well as boasting two vibration patterns - pules and constant. The results? A device that can be used to target your skin's precise needs.

Light it up - the high-tech LED light therapy used in this tool is designed to give you the look of a more youthful complexion. The red light when used with massage encourages the look of smoother, firmer skin that feels plump and tightened, while the blue light is ideal for blemish-prone complexions, leaving your skin feeling cooler and soother. The gentle vibration also works to simulate your skin's surface circulation, for a complexion that looks more radiant.

The results are in... - in a clinical study of 34 people using the Tili Pro Lip & Eye Wand in red light and continuous massage mode, it was shown to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by up to 49% after four weeks, firm the skin by up to 23% after four weeks and increase skin’s elasticity by up to 15% after four weeks.

…and the verdict is - in a consumer perception survey of 34 people after using the device in red light and continuous massage mode for seven days, 94% agreed my skin felt smoother, and 89% agreed my skin looked less tired.

Clever design - the Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Wand features a handy clear lid, so you can see if the device is turned off, plus a rechargeable, cableless design for easy use.

All over beauty - this device has been created with your lips and delicate under eye area in mind, but can also be used around the face, so you can work on your chin, cheeks and jawline as desired.

• Blue LED light - 100-150mcd, wavelength: 470nm
  • Red LED light - 150-300mcd, wavelength: 620nm
  • Two vibration patterns - constant and pulse
  • Vibration rate: 12000 rpm /- 2000 rpm
  • Charge time: up to four hours
  • Run time: up to one hour, approximately six sessions of use
  • Red light will show next to charging port to indicate when charging
  • Green light will show once fully charged

What's in the box?

• 1 x Tili Pro Anti-Ageing Lip and Eye Wand
  • 1 x USB cable

How to use:
Hot and cold LED light mode:

• Press and hold the on button for a few seconds to activate the hot and cold LED light mode
  • Press the button again to select through the different LED light options
  • When using the blue light mode, the wand also boasts cooling therapy, reaching approximately 9C -12C, depending on your room temperature
  • When using red light mode, the wand boasts warming technology, reaching up to 42C
Combination Massage Vibration Mode:

• Double press the Mode (M) button to activate the massage vibration mode. Once activated, double press again to change the pattern of vibrations to pulse mode
  • The massage vibration will work only with the LED lights on

• Cleanse your face to remove make up, oil and dirt
  • Remove the clear lid from the device, ensuring the device is charged
  • Turn on the device, choosing between hot and cold LED light mode or combination massage vibration mode
  • Using a steady and gentle outwards circular motion, work your way around the targeted areas
  • Use the device no more than 10 minutes per use, twice a day, morning and evening
Eye:

• Apply your cream/serum evenly around the eye area
  • Selecting the hot and cold LED light mode, gently press the massage head of your wand under the eye and sweep upwards and outwards. Hold in place for a few seconds on areas you wish to target
  • Move up to your eyebrow arch and repeat the same motion. Complete this movement 5 - 10 times before moving on
  • Once finished, double press the mode button to start the massage
  • Repeat the movements around the eye, moving in a circular upwards and outwards motion to massage around the closed eye. Focus on the under-eye, eye arch and brow as well as the outer corners of the eye
  • Be careful to never press directly on to the eye
Lip:

• Apply your cream/serum evenly on and around the lip area
  • Select the hot and cold LED light mode and gently press the massage head of the wand on around the lip area
  • Sweep the wand in an upwards and outwards circular motion, as with the eyes, and hold in place for a few seconds at each stage. Continue around the lips, chin and cheek area as desired
  • Once finished, double press the mode button to start the massage and repeat the treatment on the lip area using the combination massage vibration mode
Face:

• Whilst targeted for the lip and eye, the device can also be used around the face
  • Focus on the chin, jawline and forehead and use the same motion and technique as your lips and eyes
Charging:

• When battery is running low, the blue and red LED light at the top of the wand will flash before turning off automatically
  • If the red LED light is in use, it will flash on and off
  • If the blue LED light is in use, it will flash blue to purple to indicate the device needs charging

SJ Froome joins Alison Keenan to present this TILI TSV.
SJ from bare minerals? She seemed to vanish into thin air years ago. Was she unwell? Anyway she was nice and a good make up artist so its it’s a pity she’s back with a gadget to flog. I don’t know about Craig and his stash, we’d all need bigger houses if we bought all the nonsense gadgets qvc sell.

So SJ making the appearance with AlI K as she said wonder if Ruth is away somewhere exotic or working elsewhere, ready to return for the UK Lash TSV.

A rather interesting observation I made was that Prai Fiona appeared this evening as the model demonstrating the TILI TSV tool.
Don’t know how I feel her saying she’d been sent the TSV to be using two months ago.
So during that time appearing on QVC saying her face was down to the Prai concoctions.
More alarming though is the fact it was declared this evening she is actually a beauty therapist, for which I have never heard mentioned during any Prai appearance.
In fact it appears to me a totally different impression with a totally different background story.
Regarding my neck it has not always looked so good as it does now. As like many I looked after my face but neglected my neck then it crept up on me.
I met Prai Kathy some years ago, then I started to use the Prai neck and the rest is history.

Maybe it just me but the way I see it, boy do I think QVC bend the truth and it certainly makes me feel rather gullible.

Did anyone else know that rather than Fiona being just a random user asked by Kathy to come on air.
Like it was made to appear sometime ago, along with another dark haired lady with both their background tales of Prai useage.
Both these appearing inexperienced non professional users contrasting at the time with the professional model Cordelia.

Not the first original appearance but gives you an idea
Please see video from 3.35

Fiona now at midnight clearly declaring she has been using her TSV on clients with treatments on top of a face mask.
Interesting how this works in practice due to Covid restrictions and the sterilisation of professional beauty tools for use on beauty therapists clients 😷

Maybe it just me but the way I see it, boy do I think QVC bend the truth and it certainly makes me feel rather gullible.

Me thinks you are not the first to you've been "gullibled" by Q sales patter. I feel it frequently but still watch and fancy and tell myself I need such n such. Some of the things I still fancy are long gone. Some of the "talking tos" I've given myself but still I watch.

If someone finds something that works for them great, I'm happy for them. I have had a few good things and a few things I wish I'd never ever seen.

And I still like to watch the launch even if it is only on for a few seconds so I can see what it is and price. Then I'm off on my go to bed routine.

Latest posts

Back