Tili 10 Piece Deluxe Beauty Edit Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I guess the eyebrow tint will be on the dark side, Not going to chance it, so it’s a no from me too.

It will no doubt be a random choice which colours you get.

Andik, just because QVC do not sell the lipsticks, I think the companies that sell on QVC give the items. So can choose what item they want to add to the box?

No interest from me for this, I was never a fan of any of the subscription beauty boxes reading others always great to start then a few months later rubbish items.
You’re right about the items, I think. I was mainly looking for one on Q to see what they charged. But yes, I agree it could be something they don’t sell at all.

It’s good value, and if it was on easy pays then l’m pretty sure ( despite my massive desire to stop shopping with Q) I’d be clicking that button. I’m kinda pleased that it’s not as it’s helping me apply that Nanny McFee reasoning. Do I need any of this stuff? No! I’ve found an affordable skincare regime that suits me, I’ve got enough makeup to sink a battleship, I understand that Benefit isn’t a cruelty free brand, it comes in another ( though beautiful box) I’ll end up discarding and finally- If I had £44 to spend on anything I liked today, would I buy any of the items in this box? Again I’d have to say no. Money safe from the clutches of Q!
Heck, you’re GOOD at this!! Must follow suit!

It's tiny as well, only the travel size 1.5g.
I wonder if it’s the same size as the one I got free with a magazine a couple of years ago as that did last me a while, actually. I did like it but wouldn’t want to end up with the very dark shade, say, because they stick a random one in.

I've already started building prices and link for this. I'm way way out of it.

I'll attach what I've done so far. But not even finished first draft.

Someone can add to this.

Nanny McFee has visited and gone, not to return.

Hmmm it won't link. Hmmmm
We could all use a bit of 'Nan' in our lives.....

Penny, if you've had a horrid time (hugs) then just get it. Nanny says sometimes it's OK.

CC

Candy=NannyGoat!!! :p

Not being mean, She will laugh & spit out her whisky... :D :love:

I want.

Don't need.

Had a really horrible few weeks. Really really horrible.

I'm more than old enough and experienced enough to know that this will not solve the issues. (long term health) But the box is soooooo needing a safe home only I can give it. I like boxes, bags any container to store stuff. I have over 20 makeup bags of different sizes storing stuff in the under bed storage. I have about 10 in the caravan!!! I keep the 11 Tili boxes to store stash and they look lovely in my spare room.

NMcF answer me. But be kind.
I am so sorry you have had a horrible time lately, I sincerely hope things improve. Stay strong x

The Benefit high flying hits item description shows a choice of brow colour, but no option to select the colour. Does this mean that you are going to get a random set?

They tend to dish out the no 3, which is, IME very adaptable. I'm quite dark & would veer towards 5 or 6 (if still avail after the meddle) but the 3 worked well. You don't want to go too dark if age doesn't permit - even lighter - works better.

They tend to dish out the no 3, which is, IME very adaptable. I'm quite dark & would veer towards 5 or 6 (if still avail after the meddle) but the 3 worked well. You don't want to go too dark if age doesn't permit - even lighter - works better.
Regarding the rest, I found that:

Hoola= Sooo Orange. Contains talc. Worst bronzer ever.
Mascara= doesn't work for me. scratchy horrid lashes, yuk
Pore= meh.
benetint= ok/bla. better than all the above
brow= Not bad at all.

Hope this helps someone.

I am so sorry you have had a horrible time lately, I sincerely hope things improve. Stay strong x

Me too. It will get better, because everything passes. I find watching the birds in the garden helps.. xxx

I went for a peep to have a nosey and...

We're sorry.
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.

Wonder if they will magically find a few more pallets if this during the day. Hmmmm

I went for a peep to have a nosey and...

We're sorry.
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.

Wonder if they will magically find a few more pallets if this during the day. Hmmmm
I think there’s something wrong with the website (surely not!!) as it seemed to be chopping and changing between available and not available all last night and still is today. I know things often come back as people forget to check out but this seems to be in and out of stock more than usual. Usually, if I refresh the page it shows available. Can you cancel an advance order even after it has confirmed? I wondered if people bought in a hurry and were then changing their minds so it came back in stock?

My daughter tried to order it, and as a new customer have the £5 Discount, but it said it wasn’t taking new credit cards ? She gave up. I tried and I got it in my basket and it said confirm, so I think sometimes it was working. I needed the easy pay, as would be better for me at this time, and probably would have got two or three, mainly for my young nieces, the Benefit and nail polish would be great for them, but it would say you have them then you don’t, it was a bit like okey cokey !

Revised ml for ml.

Neom Candle 75g £16 direct cost £4.68
Perlier Soap 200g £15 at Q cost £4.39
Benefit High Flyin Hits £39 at Q cost £11.42
Percy & Reed Dry Shampoo 200ml £12 at Q cost £3.51
Mally Shadow Stick £20 cost £5.85
Nails Inc Nail Colour £11 direct cost £3.22
Perricone MD Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser 7.5ml £55 for 59ml so approx £6.99 cost £2.04
Korres Olive Oil 3 in 1 Nourishing & Anti-Aging Oil £30 for 100ml at Q, 15ml approx £4.50 cost £1.32
Bareminerals Strength & Lengthen Mascara £19 at Q for 8 ml so approx £10.69 value as 4.5ml cost £3.13
Gade Matt lipstick £15 at Q cost £4.39

Total £159.87 as per Q website, my guesstimate now adds up to £150.18 . Presenter stated worth just over £149 & producer stated £159 Cost incl p&p used in calculations is £43.95.

I think there’s something wrong with the website (surely not!!) as it seemed to be chopping and changing between available and not available all last night and still is today. I know things often come back as people forget to check out but this seems to be in and out of stock more than usual. Usually, if I refresh the page it shows available. Can you cancel an advance order even after it has confirmed? I wondered if people bought in a hurry and were then changing their minds so it came back in stock?

Me thinks there have been naughty elves making mischief overnight. It had a one star review that has now gone.

From memory you can cancel advanced orders. But you have to be careful if it comes in early they send it out early. So you have to make a physical note and keep your eye on your emails. Else you get an unexpected surprise. I've had a variety of different results so advanced orders are something of an adventure.

Latest posts

Back