Tignanello tsv 11/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have quite a few Tig bags with the popper fastening and I've never had a problem with things falling out. I have others with the same fastening too. Its all about personal choice. The only time I need to be a bit careful is when I fling my bag across into the passenger seat of my car but I naturally tend to put my bag in the boot of my car. Years of driving in London are to blame for that. So if you're a bag flinger ... beware.

Hmmmmm bit disappointed, not keen on the tsv, I thought it was the one being pictured by Autumn, so unless that one is in the show, then its no sale from me too.

I put Tignanello in the Amazon search box and that brand came up. Any relation? Does anyone know if it is a good make as I am tempted by one or two.....

I would be a bit hesitant to order the one shown above given that I couldnt see any reviews and the fact that the English in the description reads like it's written overseas. I am not an expert in buying bags but I do know people who have bought stuff off either eBay or Amazon ( more eBay) where it has turned out to be nothing like what they were expecting. I haven't looked at the other bags sold by the same company ( I am assuming there are some). Also, there is something in the description that sounds a bit "believe me I'm telling you the truth" Just saying - feel free to ignore as maybe I am being ultra cautious!

I would be a bit hesitant to order the one shown above given that I couldnt see any reviews and the fact that the English in the description reads like it's written overseas. I am not an expert in buying bags but I do know people who have bought stuff off either eBay or Amazon ( more eBay) where it has turned out to be nothing like what they were expecting. I haven't looked at the other bags sold by the same company ( I am assuming there are some). Also, there is something in the description that sounds a bit "believe me I'm telling you the truth" Just saying - feel free to ignore as maybe I am being ultra cautious!

Amazon are great at refunds if the item isn't as you expected - or you change your mind - you print off a free returns label and wait for a courier to pick it up - I've never had a problem

Amazon are great at refunds if the item isn't as you expected - or you change your mind - you print off a free returns label and wait for a courier to pick it up - I've never had a problem

Very true. Like I said, I'm just ultra cautious and probably a bit too lazy to go through the hassle of sorting it out. Maybe it's just me who runs out of printer ink etc the day I want to do something like that!

I`d risk ordering a bag from Amazon. I recently wanted a lightweight everyday bag and contemplated buying a Kipling but found a Kipling lookalike on Amazon for a fraction of the price and it turned out to be the best £18.99 I ever spent on a bag.
Let`s face it there is nothing worse than Q for showing something in mega closeup on TV or hyping it up and then when it arrives it`s either badly made, or much smaller, or damaged or a different colour than thought or looks nothing at all like the items shown on screen. That`s not just handbags, it`s almost everything they sell and this forum is full of threads about such incidents,
At least with Amazon you have no trouble returning things, it costs you nothing, it doesn`t affect your account no matter how many items you return and your refund is back in your bank almost straightaway. People risk hundreds of pounds ordering LG bags from Q which either don`t arrive, go missing, take weeks and weeks to prove you didn`t get it in the first place or they arrived badly packaged, sometimes damaged or look nothing like you thought so I wouldn`t hesitate to risk 40 quid on an Amazon bag.

I've returned things from Amazon and the money has been back in my account within 2 days, I've never had any problem with them at all. I won't be ordering anymore Kiplings bags from Q.

I've returned things from Amazon and the money has been back in my account within 2 days, I've never had any problem with them at all. I won't be ordering anymore Kiplings bags from Q.

Yes I use Amazon wherever possible. The majority of what Q sells is made in China anyway, probably alongside the majority of what Amazon sells and made in the same factory no doubt but with just a different name. I`ve never had a missing item from Amazon nor any problem with returns or refunds and nothing has ever arrived damaged or previously used.

Is the Amazon returns process the same for Amazon Market Place sellers? The blurb says these sellers' returns policies have to be equal to or better than the Amazon returns policy, but I wonder whether anyone has experience of returning a market place item?

Is the Amazon returns process the same for Amazon Market Place sellers? The blurb says these sellers' returns policies have to be equal to or better than the Amazon returns policy, but I wonder whether anyone has experience of returning a market place item?

I ordered a keyboard case from an Amazon Marketplace seller, Akimbo. I guessed it was coming from China as it gave an estimated delivery date of a couple of weeks or so. The case duly arrived and was great quality but it didn't fit my keyboard as the description said it would. I emailed them with photos explaining why it was not suitable and they replied pretty quickly, admitted their mistake, promptly changed the item description on Amazon, fully refunded me and told me just to keep the case (presumably not worth the postage to return). So my experience with Amazon Marketplace was first class. I am sure not all sellers will be that helpful but after that I would risk it again.

That's good to know, thank you for posting. Ebay I'm comfortable with but I need to broaden my shopping horizons (Mr Akimbo's heart sinks further!)

That's good to know, thank you for posting. Ebay I'm comfortable with but I need to broaden my shopping horizons (Mr Akimbo's heart sinks further!)

No problem. I use eBay as well but for some reason (probably unfounded) I feel safer buying from Amazon, Marketplace or not. By the way, I've also had good experiences with Amazon's customer services - they do appear to take responsibility for their sellers so I think if you didn't get anywhere solving a problem with the seller direct in the way I did, Amazon would step in. No experience of that, however.

Has anyone any news of Saturday's TSV with one and a half days to go? We usually get a bit more of a hint from QVC by now, don't we? Have the forum product detectives been slacking? :thinking:

Latest posts

Back