Tignanello Bag OTO last week. 145374

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
Would be interested in your opinions and comments if you ordered this bag. I bought in Glam Red and received today and am undecided on whether to keep it or not. Have got two other bags from this range bought previously and knew straight away that I really loved them

send it back if you're not sure. Save your money for something you really want.
There's a 3 grand watch you could put the money towards!!!

I in doubt, do not keep it. You will never use it as much as those bags you truly love.It will languish at the back of the wardrobe in time.

I agree with Northernlights. However, if you feel that you'll get £31-worth of use out of it over the years, keep it. Tig bags are so gorgeous, I've got one and just wish I could afford to get a whole load more. This one is very nice, looks like it'll be very useful.

Cheers,

Hi there

I got my bag yesterday in purple and it's going back. I have three other bags by Tignanello and they are really great - good quality, funky colour(s), that sort of "fairly posh" look. This one, however just looks cheap, which is a shame as I'm after a bag in purple. I think it's down to the handles, which just look like they're made from plastic, rather than leather.

How annoying!

i just got the last tsv from shrewsbury outlet in the blue for £23, which i had put on cheque hold on the day and changed my mind. i am really pleased as it was the only one there.

Imagining someone farting on the bag, as Loveheart suggested.. Thats all I meant Helena.. Wishing I hadn't said it now, lol :cheeky:
I don't think Helena has read our f.a.r.ting thread Daisy. I'm sure if she reads it she will know what we are going on about.

Last edited:
I don't think Helena has read our f.a.r.ting thread Daisy. I'm sure if she reads it she will know what we are going on about.

Oh I see Loveheart.. Not realising the double meaning of f.a.r.t.ing could cause lots of problems, lol.. Im off to do some f.a.r.t.ing myself :giggle:

Yeah, looks like it as I haven't got a clue..........

The thread title isn't F.A.R.T.I.N.G. It's this one:

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13614

Somewhere in there Lemonsqueezy came up with the F.A.R.T.S acronym:

Formites
Against
Reckless
TSV
Spending

It's a support group for those with issues ..... BIG spending issues. It has now expanded to include non TSV purchases.

When you feel the urge to buy you post on this thread and the F.A.R.T.S. come along and talk you out of it.

The leader is Love A'Kin but lately she hasn't been leading. She's been falling by the wayside and doing some behind the scenes buying. Tut tut.

:devil:

The thread title isn't F.A.R.T.I.N.G. It's this one:

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13614

Somewhere in there Lemonsqueezy came up with the F.A.R.T.S acronym:

Formites
Against
Reckless
TSV
Spending

It's a support group for those with issues ..... BIG spending issues. It has now expanded to include non TSV purchases.

When you feel the urge to buy you post on this thread and the F.A.R.T.S. come along and talk you out of it.

The leader is Love A'Kin but lately she hasn't been leading. She's been falling by the wayside and doing some behind the scenes buying. Tut tut.

:devil:

You forgot to add your devlish part in all this BG. Ie. the fact that you grass everyone up who has secretly bought something or is thinking of doing so.:tongue2:

You forgot to add your devlish part in all this BG. Ie. the fact that you grass everyone up who has secretly bought something or is thinking of doing so.:tongue2:

For goodness sake! You're not suppose to tell prospective applicants about the hidden clause.:devil:

For goodness sake! You're not suppose to tell prospective applicants about the hidden clause.:devil:
Oooops sorry BG. Me and my big gob. We haven't caught out too many lately cause there has been nothing worth buying. Ignoring the fact that LA has forgotten how to f.a.r.t.

Latest posts

Back