Tiffany past it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That was a fascinating photo gallery, Brissles. She was very good looking back in the days when she had a different 'husband'. The fact that she looks quite weird to my eyes, and I may be biased, must be that she has had some work done to her face which doesn't suit her. It is extraordinary to see the difference a new advertising 'husband' makes. From the very first photo with Mr Galapagos island she has been photographed almost exclusively with her mouth wide open. Is this the 'enjoying our Golden Years with new dentures' pose?

Well, I'm genuinely shocked. I thought she was well into her sixties, puffy cheeks or no. Take away the clever makeup and I doubt I'd recognize her.

I'm sure she's pushing 70 or over...she has said many times on QVC she doesn't "do age" but is a Great Grandma so she's unlikely to be late 50's!

I think its great she has so much work-good on her, but her face looks nipped tucked and filled and she looks like she sleeps with a peg in her nose its so squished at the tip.
Tiff (made up name) clearly has a long relationship with her plastic surgeon.

Wholeheartedly agree Lemonsqueezy, she certainly doesn't have the 'stance' of a younger model, and no matter how much 'work' is done to the face, you cannot disguise the 'aged' eyes, and hers definitely look on the rheumy side.

I have no idea how old she is but 56 she aint. It is a great shame that women still feel under pressure to look young in order to keep their jobs. What I want to say though is that she has a great body and is very fit. The way she swings that body blade gadget around is impressive and she's very toned. We do see her popping up everywhere but she probably has lots of fun and isn't going to turn down work if it's offered.

I doubt it too, it said on the model page she was a presenter on the programme houseparty. I used to watch that sometimes and I am 60. None of the presenters were that young, that I remember.

Fifty six??? No...surely not, dear God!
I'm a decade older & would have put her at least in her seventies.
Am I delusional?? She says looking in the mirror.
At least I'm not so decrepit yet as to be in the market for walk in baths or Stairlifts.

Not that she needs worry. On the 3pm Anthony hour she said that last week she had been drinking champagne with Joan Collins in Monte Carlo. Perhaps they were swopping beauty tips?

Latest posts

Back