Tiana B TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi all, just wondered if anyone had any news on this ? I have checked through and couldnt see another thread for this.
Thanks Pxx:blush:

Just flicked on to the lola rose hour
and think Julia was saying that she was wearing the tiana b tsv
but I didnt hear it all so could be wrong

It's a dress. What a shocker! Julia is wearing it in the Lola Rose 6pm hour but she hasn't said whether it's a maxi or not. Flowery on black with a scoop neckline and cap sleeves.

I liked it except that it seemed a bit low cut and it was polyester. I mustn't buy anymore polyester. Have yet to try a summer in polyester (if we have one)

Actually both!!! A) Where is the summer and B) Although I have worn Tiana B on a night out,don't fancy the whole summer in polyester....not with my hot flushes!!!

I have two Tiana B dresses. One is the standard poly stuff but that has long sleeves so it's an autumn/winter dress and it's fine. Then the other one is a soft almost brushed jersey (like an expensive tshirt) and again it has sleeves but they're three quarter length so I might wear it in spring/summer. Again it's fine on me. But my hot flushes have largely buggered off for the moment. I'm sure they'll be back.

It's a dress. What a shocker! Julia is wearing it in the Lola Rose 6pm hour but she hasn't said whether it's a maxi or not. Flowery on black with a scoop neckline and cap sleeves.

It is a maxi, can see full length of Julia this hour.

I really like it. I know Tianna B isn't for everyone but I have quite a lot of the frocks (all of the wave print) which are great for work. Hope it is in normal sizes and not s, m,l etc.

Yes I like Tiana too. Just seen Julia. Not as keen on the print that she is wearing. Any clues as to what the other prints might be??

I'd like a Tiana B but they don't cater for chubbers like myself lol :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a curvy 20/18. Bottom smaller'n top and I can wear the 2xl/20 in pretty much any of their stuff but the soft jersey dress is an xl. It has a v neck and it's gathered all around the neckline so it's generous around the boobs.

If that helps with sizing at all :eek:)

I bought the last wavy tsv dress. Beautiful. Went for small and it came up generous. Really nice easy to wear dress. Have really not got time to have a look SCW??

I bought the last wavy tsv dress. Beautiful. Went for small and it came up generous. Really nice easy to wear dress. Have really not got time to have a look SCW??

I was really tempted by it. It did look lovely. I thought it looked quite like a Missoni print.

Latest posts

Back