Tiana B TSV 15/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have Tiana B dresses and in fact have worn both earlier this week, but this is not a good look on anyone as far as I can tell. The gunmetal is my least favourite.

Ali Keenan is doing a pretty good job of silk pursing a sow's ear. But even on her slim, lovely figure it's a bit hit and miss below the waist. The slit at the front is so badly designed and finished.

Ali K has said she is wearing the size 8, even on her it looks awful! This dress really does no-one any favours!!!

in the website pic, jilly has her hair down. so either she had seen herself in it before the launch, or they took the pic directly before she put her hair up.

Oh great ! Now JF is modelling it & flicking the hair all over the place Nothing to cling to on her though.

I like it in the navy! Don't think I'll go for it though, hard to tell what the fabric is like close-up.

Trouble is the skirt fabric doesn't drape, and with such a stretchy material it's acting like clingfilm.

TianaB not something I would wear, but I quite like some them. However, I think the TSV is probably one of the worst garments I've ever seen on QVC, even the models look awful in it IMO.

I really like Tianna B and wear the short tunic style dresses for work most days. As a curvy 18 I have stayed well away from the TSV! Bought two dresses last night and just bought the one Debbie is wearing.

Ali K has said she is wearing the size 8, even on her it looks awful! This dress really does no-one any favours!!!

It would seem many potential purchasers are of the same opinion, gone 7pm & it's still available in every size, in every colour.......! Blimey, what a turkey, nice one QVC buyers, don't tell the door smack you up the whatsit on your way out........! :grin:

What I hate about the new web site is that you cannot look back at hours in day and review the videos. I just want to see what it looks like on the presenters today!

Having just seen this for the first time this evening I could not believe how horrible it was. The tallest, thinnest model looked OK in the dark blue but the others were awful.

Even worse was Joanne the guest who really should have had on a couple of sizes bigger. From the waist down it was a disaster, clinging to her so much you could see the dimples in her knees. It's a shame because she's a lovely guest and she is usually a good advert for the dresses - but not today.

CC

Ooh no, wait, something's happening......yes, just checked again &......wait for it.......they've sold one!!! Yep, size 20 in the blue is now on waitlist.......woohoo........what a relief for QVC........perhaps another couple will go before the end of the night, eh.....? :bandit:

Another FAIL QVC! Why do they consistently get it wrong? The 'fashion' buyers need sacking. They wonder why they are losing customers.

Latest posts

Back