Tiana B TSV 15/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tiana B TSV

Quite a nice style but the material is sooo clingy. You can clearly see Joy's shapewear and it doesn't do Jilly any favours either.

This dress is a winner at that price!! Wish I was tall and slim!

It is lovely, I agree. I am tall - but not that slim sadly. I think maybe I would look like Jilly in it - no offence to Jilly but it is rather clinging to her thighs and bottom a bit isn't it and shows every lump and bump. Maybe some spanx are required with this one.

This dress is a winner at that price!! Wish I was tall and slim!

It is indeed a very pretty dress BUT it is ONLY doing favours to the very slim model in the navy colour. Sorry to say, but Jilly looks horrible in it, it is too small and is clinging too much to her stomach and legs.

It is lovely, I agree. I am tall - but not that slim sadly. I think maybe I would look like Jilly in it - no offence to Jilly but it is rather clinging to her thighs and bottom a bit isn't it and shows every lump and bump. Maybe some spanx are required with this one.
I think Jilly is wearing one, but still it is showing her belly roll and every lump on her hip and thigh:doh:

Here we go buy it for your partner as a christmas gift for New Year. Sorry Jilly but the dress looks terrible on you.

Although Joy is in the 18 (and Jilly is in size 16!) she looks good in it I think BUT she is not pear shaped like Jilly so I definately think this dress is NOT for the pear shapes amongst us - me included!:sad:

Jilly will regret wearing this. You can see every lump, bump, cellulite cell she has. Incredibly unflattering.

It is indeed a very pretty dress BUT it is ONLY doing favours to the very slim model in the navy colour. Sorry to say, but Jilly looks horrible in it, it is too small and is clinging too much to her stomach and legs.
The navy is the best choice for the not very slim I think, Joyce has changed into a navy now and she is looking good:happy: It is looking horrible on Jilly, really horrible:eek:

Thinking about it, this is a nicely designed dress and rather than us critisising how Jilly looks in it I think we should be saying that Tiana has skimped on the material in the hip area - come on Tiana, this could have been a winner all round if you had cut it more generously and put in a longer lining!

it's jilly. at least she'll wear the right size.

You spoke (wrote) too soon janie.
Fail! It looks awful on her!
She's said a few times she's wearing a size 16 & quite frankly, if she was wearing an 18 it would still advertise every bump.
Clingy & shiny is just a NO NO.
Even the model in the champagne option is showing today's knickers in that dress.

The dress is gorgeous. I love the navy but oh dear Jilly:mysmilie_468: Really sorry as I like you a lot but it looks terrible on you. It is totally unsuitable & shows every lump & bump & much too tight in the lower area. How unkind that QVC have allowed her to appear like this

A complete & utter NO for us pear & apple shaped ladies. As usual only for the stick thin brigade. I am heartily sick of QVC doing this:mysmilie_503:

Last edited:
the dress is gorgeous... if it were in a heavy velvet and not that cheap lurex material. Jilly needs spanx under hers as her bikini brief knickers are cutting into her and her belly is hanging over them, the tops of her thighs are exacerbated in the shiny fabric and i've just seen Joy in the champagne colour and you can see every bump on her thighs too.

Its a gorgeous cut and shape but the material is all wrong. Shiny fabric does no-one any favours if they have an ounce of fat on them.

Can't believe how quickly the camera pans off jilly when it is showing a side view of her, its as though they see how bad it looks from the waist down and quickly pan away!

I agree with the poster above, its very unkind to not warn Jilly that everything is showing and sort her with a bigger size

Tbh doesnt look right on Joy either shes too big up top for all that detail, jilly looks lovely from the mid waist upwards below isnt as gd sadly :(

"It's the way it's cut that's soooooo flattering" says Jilly

image.jpg

And that purple creation that Joy is modelling now makes her look very top heavy. Jilly has sat down now. Best she stays that way I think

Last edited:
Thinking about it, this is a nicely designed dress and rather than us critisising how Jilly looks in it I think we should be saying that Tiana has skimped on the material in the hip area - come on Tiana, this could have been a winner all round if you had cut it more generously and put in a longer lining!

very true, this dress is one of TianaB best designs, a very elegant and classy dress shame how skimpy it is below waist:sad:

Jilly is sitting down now, surely she must have seen herself in it? even the guest presenter who reckons she has worn this several times already, doesn't look great in it and she has said she is a size 2! which is what? a size 10 in UK sizes? surely not

the dress is gorgeous... if it were in a heavy velvet and not that cheap lurex material. Jilly needs spanx under hers as her bikini brief knickers are cutting into her and her belly is hanging over them, the tops of her thighs are exacerbated in the shiny fabric and i've just seen Joy in the champagne colour and you can see every bump on her thighs too.

Its a gorgeous cut and shape but the material is all wrong. Shiny fabric does no-one any favours if they have an ounce of fat on them.

Can't believe how quickly the camera pans off jilly when it is showing a side view of her, its as though they see how bad it looks from the waist down and quickly pan away!

I agree with the poster above, its very unkind to not warn Jilly that everything is showing and sort her with a bigger size

Exactly right, I totally agree, the material is just too thin. I suppose that's what keeps the price down! Cant help thinking there will be alot of disappointed purchasers out there when they look in the mirror and see VPL etc...

Latest posts

Back