Tiana B dress TSV 2nd November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They all looked a right ****** state. :doh: Take note Tiana B & Michelle Hopeless...cheap polyester lace is never a good look, especially in garish colours. :mysmilie_865: In fact imho lace only comes into its own on classy vintage clothing.

Surely to God they could have got Joy the right size to wear - she's a lovely curvy girl, and that dress made her look like a sack of spuds....

As an aside, I'm sure they make up sample items especially for the models - I can assure you that, at 5'11" and a size 12, even with the crotch somewhere around my mid-thigh, no way would a pair of 31" inside leg trousers reach anywhere near my ankles, so how come the models don't have the same problem?

There really should be some transparency with the sizing; I appreciate that I'll never fit the clothes that QVC make, but neither would a lot of people. Petite and tall ranges would be good - especially tall - as it can't be too much of a struggle with bulk purchasing power to ask manufacturers to make clothing outside the narrow spectrum of sizing if you're going to potentially shift loads...

That's my mini-rant over!

Jinny x

Pipa was raving about the TSV on her facebook page on Tuesday.

Pipa Gordon
HEADS UP ....beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful dress tonight at midnight for the TSV! Stay up if you can or get in asap in the morning if you like gorgeous fitted stretch lace - it's completely and utterly GORGEOUS!!!!

Pipa Gordon Black, Navy, Grey and I think Wine are the options. About knee length, fitted but bundles of stretch that literally feels like a body stocking - totally beautiful!!

Pipa Gordon I'd check the info on air Sharon as I know the original samples came up quite small. I reckon you'll be fine with the XS ....I'm not in til later in the day so can't double check til then. It's such a great cut that if you're in between, I think you'll be fine going either up or down - it will flatter you regardless!

Pipa Gordon Good luck everyone - I really hope you like it as much as I do and that you get it - it's perfect for Chrimbo parties as well as smarter functions - such a great dress (can you tell I like it???)

it's not something that affects me becuase i'm average in every direction but considering the numbers they're always bragging they shift, i don't think it's unreasonable to expect at least some of the ranges to stock at least some of the clothes, like jeans/trousers in short/reg/long. if m&s can do it, why can't qvc? it must drive those of you who are shorter or taller nuts.

My dress in gunmetal arrived this morning and I love it. I went for a smaller size than I usually go for, as QVC's clothes always seem so big, and it fits really well. Definitely a keeper.

Latest posts

Back