Three Easy Pay Voucher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't forget easy pay = easy debt!

I got the email but I don't use easy pay as I would rather pay up front so I don't get any nasty surpises when money goes from my bank unexpectedly. That said I don't buy any expensive items like technology items or fancy jewellery.

I received the email too but won't be using it. I also got the easy pay code a few weeks ago and didn't use that either. (Hmm.....are they sending me these easy pay codes as they have sussed it's a safe bet.... :wonder: )

I didn't however get the 10% discount code which would have been very nice indeed as I would have treated myself to a B Makowsky handbag with it. :confused:

Thanks to Rainbowdottie's post I have bought only 3 or 4 items since January. However, QVC may only just notice the drop off in purchases since easy pays have been going out each month until recently. I have now got the email as well. I need some moisturiser and may give A'kin a try.

I used the last easy pay voucher & they sent me this one today (which I have now used ooops lol) but it was 2 items I wanted to buy anyway from Yankee Candles range.

Just checked my email and I did get the voucher. Problem is the item I want (and wanted last time we got a voucher) is the Smashbox Halo in Medium and it is always out of stock!!!!:angry:

I have one and spent it already! Ordered the Awaken Silver Jasmine pendant and matching ring. Not too expensive anyway but its good to spread the cost.

Yes I also got it. I got the last easy pay and 10% discount vouchers and never used them.

I am getting the idea QVC are really worried about by non buying recently.:grin:

why else would they be on the zone on itv think their trying any means to get custom

I got one - but am not tempted by anything (yet!)

I see its on until the 22nd - and there is a week coming up,where I'll be quite interested in the birkenstock,diamonique and kipling tsv - but that could all be after the 22nd!

Was quite liking AY's anniversary ring the other day.................

I got an email today - didnt bother to open it - thought "oh another blooming email from qvc".

So did I, but I deleted it as I always clear my junk mail out. So knowing my luck it was a voucher and not the usual blurb I get from them.

I see its on until the 22nd - and there is a week coming up,where I'll be quite interested in the birkenstock,diamonique and kipling tsv - but that could all be after the 22nd!

I got one, possible contenders are:

L'Occitane 13th
Creativity with Stamps 16th
Birkenstock 21st

The Kipling is on the 25th :(

Latest posts

Back