Threads look a little strange

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
I have noticed today that when I open a thread the first comment is squashed down the side of an advert. All subsequent posts are fine, has anyone else noticed this?

Not for me. I am using Firefox on Windows 8.1. Getting Amazon adds in-between posts but not bothering me. Actually ordered from Amazon today, thought they were stalking me.:mysmilie_13:

I have ad blocker installed, and still get it. It is your pc remembering which sites you visit, and what products you are looking for and will, consequently, advertise what - and this is what it claims (don't believe a word of it!) - you are interested in, rather than irrelevant ads. I use google chrome.

Has anyone noticed that as soon as a new post is added the previous one is then ok and the new one gets the long skinny treatment and so it goes on.

It is very annoying, can't anything be done about it - sincerely hope this is not a permanent thing? TIA

Has anyone noticed that as soon as a new post is added the previous one is then ok and the new one gets the long skinny treatment and so it goes on.

It is very annoying, can't anything be done about it - sincerely hope this is not a permanent thing? TIA

Yes I noticed the same thing when I put a post on the Molton Brown thread, it is annoying and looks weird, let's hope it doesn't last,

I also noticed that the links in SCW's posts are squashed to the left and the post takes a lot of room on the page this way.

Well on my iPad the previous post (but one) is showing the quote from LATI as one long column at least five inches long and only five characters wide so the word anyone has anyon on one line and the e on the next! That is the worst squashing example so far.

I know the site needs to generate revenue but this becoming REALLY annoying now.

Also I am getting ads in the middle of posts ie Anthony thread has an F&F add under the thread heading but before the text.

I am finding the ads becoming more and more intrusive. Sorry

Ha! As soon as I liked your post, the ad disappeared and the thread looked normal. Perhaps this is the answer?!

The only ads I see are like the Stephanie Weightman one, but I do have an ad blocker installed.

Latest posts

Back