This Works TSV 22/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm! I was wondering what this was like so when I had a trip into Leeds I had a smell of it in Boots. To be honest I wasn't that impressed. I prefer Holland + Barrett's pillow spray + a couple of drops of lavender oil on my temples. Cheaper too!!!

I have been using the Avon Lavander and camomile Planet Spa sleep serenity pillow mist £1.99 at the moment, love it.

I may just be tempted by this, I've thought about trying it for a while so if the price is good and it's on easy pay - I'll no doubt be in.

Hmm! I was wondering what this was like so when I had a trip into Leeds I had a smell of it in Boots. To be honest I wasn't that impressed. I prefer Holland + Barrett's pillow spray + a couple of drops of lavender oil on my temples. Cheaper too!!!
Stick with what you know. I thought the It Works stuff was not good.

I'm fortunate enough not to need anything like this as I crash out within minutes of my head hitting the pillow. I've heard differing views on it though.

I have a reaction to the pillow spray so it's not as natural as they bang on about.

I use the Avon one with no problem at all.

This Works 4 Piece Deep Sleep Face & Body Collection
Item Number: 216688
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value £35.98
P&P £4.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £17.99

This four-piece Deep Sleep Face & Body collection from This Works contains a supersize version of the best-selling Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (a size only available at QVC), a full-size Deep Sleep Shower Gel and No Wrinkles Tired Eyes serum, and a travel-size Deep Sleep Less Stress aromatherapy spray. This comprehensive collection aids a better night's sleep and helps to calm during the day, as well as helping to visibly reduce the signs of premature ageing and fatigue around the eye area, leaving you feeling refreshed and ready to tackle anything!

Tiredness, be gone - those who suffer from a broken night's sleep will know how tired and fatigued you can feel throughout the day as a result. The signature sleep fragrance in This Works' Pillow Spray, Shower Gel and Stress Less natural remedy spray works to relax the mind and calm the senses.

Day or night soothing - use the Pillow Spray and Shower Gel before bed to promote a better night's sleep, along with No Wrinkles Tired Eyes that repairs through the night, to defend against tired, puffy eyes and dark circles. Then take the Stress Less natural remedy with you when you're on the go and need to unwind after a stressful daytime situation.

Contains:

1 x Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (150ml; supersize) - this natural sleep aid is blended with This Works' signature sleep fragrance of lavender, camomile and vetiver, which is the ideal solution to relax your mind and calm the senses before going to bed

1 x Deep Sleep Shower Gel (250ml; full-size) - a sulphate-free shower gel that helps to promote a good night’s sleep whilst leaving the skin feeling hydrated and protected

1 x No Wrinkles Tired Eyes (15ml; full-size) - a serum formulated to help tighten, and lift the eyelids, leaving them feeling firmer, smoother and more hydrated. Also helps reduce the signs of fatigue around the eyes including dark circles

1 x Deep Sleep Stress Less (5ml; travel-size) - a multi-purpose aromatherapy blend that can be used any time of day to de-stress or at night to help promote a restful sleep; infused with eucalyptus, frankincense and lavender oil

How to use:

Deep Sleep Pillow Spray:

Use three to four sprays on your bedding/pillow/nightwear before going to sleep

Re-spray as needed

Deep Sleep Shower Gel:

Use in the shower before bed time to help unwind at the end of the day

No Wrinkles Tired Eyes:

Gently apply onto the eye contour area at night for best result

One pump is enough for both eye contour areas

Deep Sleep Stress Less:

Use throughout the day to help calm and relieve stress

Rub on pulse points or dab onto a tissue and breathe in

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216688

The Sleep Spray kept me awake, lavender makes me hyper!

I had the bath salts and candle before, which I liked. But no interest in this.

There is a common assumption that lavender is relaxing... so if a little is relaxing, more will be more relaxing. Actually, in very low quantities it is relaxing... but in larger quantities it is stimulating. So what you experienced doesn't surprise me. And of course, because we are all individual... one person's small quantity isn't the same as another's. In this regard lavender essential oil is similar to clary sage, which can make people really REALLY hyper in larger quantities, yet relax them in smaller quantities.

My best tip for an essential oil which is soporific is marjoram oil. With all essential oils less is more, but I find it works and others I've recommended it to also have had a positive experience of its effectiveness.

The Sleep Spray kept me awake, lavender makes me hyper!

I had the bath salts and candle before, which I liked. But no interest in this.

Wine makes me hyper and keeps me awake:mysmilie_19: I am surprised this TSV did not sell out already, I was tempted but decided to not bother as getting the Benefit one.

Latest posts

Back