This weeks goodies!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bargainhunter following your lead i tried out a few idea and found the big lemon quartz pendant looks great on the pearl necklace that always looked very yellow on the picture but was actually white with three pearls that hangs down at the clasp i'm sure you will have one in your collection i have also tried wearing two pearl necklaces together and was pleased with the results i need to experiment a lot more with all i have your pictures are an inspiration to have a go to see what works and what dos'nt

Brilliant, once again BH. I have the first smokey quartz and pearl pendant and am thinkig of giving it its first outing tomorrow. The pearls are to die for- especially the ones with the agate.

Well done you!

Bargainhunter following your lead i tried out a few idea and found the big lemon quartz pendant looks great on the pearl necklace that always looked very yellow on the picture but was actually white with three pearls that hangs down at the clasp i'm sure you will have one in your collection i have also tried wearing two pearl necklaces together and was pleased with the results i need to experiment a lot more with all i have your pictures are an inspiration to have a go to see what works and what dos'nt

Thanks Milly I do have the white pearl necklace will try it tomorrow. I have a few more coming Tuesday so will look forward to trying out different combinations

Another tip is to keep all single strand pearls in one box making it easier to combine.

Can you post pictures Milly please :)

Latest posts

Back