This guaranteed delivery for Christmas they keep mentioning.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered a present for my mum and, as promised, it arrived in time, as have all Christmas gifts I have ordered in the past. Well done, as always, QVC.

On their Facbook page loads and loads of complaints about this and then stuff not arriving. Seems they are going through the emails but there is a backlog, what I suspect you all will get is a money off code to use, such as £5 off your next order.

I did say(never ordered anything), come next December you will all get the same promise of delivery before Christmas as usual; things will not arrive and it will all start over again.

One woman even had her food hamper stolen from her door step(the courier decided this would be a great place to leave it), and she was on everyday letting everyone know that QVC where dragging their feet about a refund and she did not have the money to buy Christmas dinner etc until they refunded her. QVC of course doing the usual send a letter out and wanting to investigate with the courier company before refunding.

I ordered a few things and they all arrived on time. I work for a company that deliver via Hermes and you always get a few missing parcels whick is not nice if it is yours but it does happen.

Latest posts

Back