Things you're sick to the back teeth of seeing..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craft, Steph Weightman, Joanne Puttrich, Fleaflots, 4 day deals, Craft weekends

Forgot the ladder , prehaps they could use the damn thing to prop up the leaning tower of bunions model

Every time you turn the telly on........ CRAFT, Karcher, ladders and more CRAFT!!! I don't even turn it on to IW anymore!

sorry to say it..but it has to be the whole b**@dy lot.....katchers, ladders, craft, pocket shifters, 4 dead deals, pick of the p**sh, ....i must sound a total moan.....but this channel is DEAD...:46::46::46:....dead boaring, dead stupid and ...well just DEAD..:46::46::46:

Probably very obvious, but Ideal World itself:5:

Get rid of the channel - a load of rubbish!!!:49::49::49:

I do not want to see Ideal World close -we'd have nothing to moan about :32:. What I do want to see is a better and wider range of goods, a channel that would give QVC a run for its' money. At the moment, they are like chalk and cheese.

I do not want to see Ideal World close -we'd have nothing to moan about :32:. What I do want to see is a better and wider range of goods, a channel that would give QVC a run for its' money. At the moment, they are like chalk and cheese.

I wouldn't want to see them go either, as they're such a source of amusement, and occasionally they have something I want to buy. Too many channels are disappearing, but I would like to echo your sentiments and say, I would prefer it if they had a complete overhaul of the stuff they sell, or at least widen the range!

i wouldn't want to see them go....cos i'd have to walk round naked

....and you wouldn't be allowed on that cruise ship!!!! Your motor home would suffer horribly, your kids at uni would be on the phone asking where their next pressure washer was coming from!

Things I miss

I do miss Moissanite and Ammolite what has happened to their jewellery its all silver plated cubic stuff!

Latest posts

Back