they really are desperate!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

talking of desperate at 10 this morning that little Mark Stewart (think thats his name) is selling some horrendous CHRISTMAS musical ornament!
Talk about scraping the barrel, i think the writing is very much on the wall now....

They have also been flogging christmas wrapping paper for the last few weeks but say it is suitable for birthdays etc.

Granted it isn't particularly festive but it's just another sign that times are tough in Bid Towers.

The other night I did have to LOL, Peter Simon selling some 'well known' skin care, which he first called NATO, then Netto. Netto was a local discount store here with a reputation for nasty nasty products :p So well known huh, :)

update for everyone.... the thomas kinkade CHRISTMAS lantern was on at 9.15 so bad luck if you missed it! ha ha
but they managed to sell 20! i think they went for around £60 plus usual extras!!!
theres one born every minute....

well that was interesting

i have just phoned for the towels on deal of the day

the call centre confirmed i had a £20 credit on my account the cost including p + p was about £13.99 and she confirmed i could use my credit towards the towels

considering the debit card on file is now on a closed bank account i cant be charged at a later date

i have somehow ended up with panjaban and some decentish looking towels for £15 very happy with that

i suppose a thank you bid is in order here

the call centre confirmed i had a £20 credit on my account the cost including p + p was about £13.99 and she confirmed i could use my credit towards the towels

considering the debit card on file is now on a closed bank account i cant be charged at a later date

i have somehow ended up with panjaban and some decentish looking towels for £15 very happy with that

So you bought some crap from Bid AND you ripped them off at the same time!:clapping:

So you bought some crap from Bid AND you ripped them off at the same time!:clapping:

not really the panjaban is an excellent product (check out Independent reviews) be surprised if not in a lot more big supermarkets next 12 months

So they've gone back on their own T&C's. Maybe had lots of cancelled orders from people who ordered something and then found out they couldn't use their voucher/credit.

Maybe it's all backfired a bit and they've given up :up:

So they've gone back on their own T&C's. Maybe had lots of cancelled orders from people who ordered something and then found out they couldn't use their voucher/credit.

Maybe it's all backfired a bit and they've given up :up:

i did not buy the panjaban during the credit thing momma

this was a complete separate thing i got presumably for telling somebody i did not think much of the product range other than the curry sauces.

all very strange but for me anyway it has worked out very well

Latest posts

Back