These models don't half have some good connections

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
First there was the one on Honora Pearls who turned out to be Jess Conrad's daughter.

Now I hear that Debbie who constantly has to spray herself for an hour with Tova perfume is married to Stefan Booth. He played the chappie who married Tanya Branning in Eastenders but he is now in pantomime.

I'll give them this, the girls on QVC, they manage to get themselves some good looking partners.

I wish I knew where they all go to meet them.

Beth is married to Nick. Saw them in concert at the beginning of this year - was like being in a timewarp but brilliant! Saw Beth there - she looked gorgeous.

Well I've no idea who Stefan Dennis is but I know who Nick Heyward is. Think that makes me old.

Debbie is a beautiful girl. Didn't she have a baby recently or was that Emma or both? I need to bliddy pay attention.

Well I've no idea who Stefan Dennis is but I know who Nick Heyward is. Think that makes me old.

Debbie is a beautiful girl. Didn't she have a baby recently or was that Emma or both? I need to bliddy pay attention.

Debbie is married to Stefan Booth. Stefan Dennis was in Neighbours. Debbie has had two children in recent years but Emma had one more recently.

[QUTE=Itchy;524127]Oooh, I used to like Haircut 100 when I was a young whippersnapper. Who is married to him?[/QUOTE]

Model Beth

Latest posts

Back