The very sexy voice on the Butler and Wilson promos....?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calm down A'kin & have a Thorntons choc :cheeky:

Well if you're offering. :flower: :sun: Lemme just put my rollers in so I'm fit to be seen on national telly -as Claudia did yesterday morning! :grin: :D :giggle:

Lusting after anonymous voices is not against the F.A.R.Ters charter thank goodness cos I really should clamber back on the wagon now.

Something about this voice really floats my boat! :D He must be from the north west of England. I'm a sucker for the accent in that part of the world! :blush:

Whoever he is, he needs a lesson in proncunciation.....:thinking2:

I didn't notice! It wasn't as if I was listening to the actual words he was saying even though I rewound and replayed several times :blush: - I was just fanning myself with a programme guide and going "Phwooooaaaaarrrrr!" :D

Do we know who he is cos I'd like to have his babies... :blush: :D

Hi Akin, The father of your future babies Is craig kelly who plays Luke in corrie, he's also doing stictly. He does quite a lot of voiceovers on TV. His voice is gorgeous!!!

Hi Akin, The father of your future babies Is craig kelly who plays Luke in corrie, he's also doing stictly. He does quite a lot of voiceovers on TV. His voice is gorgeous!!!

Thanks LE lover. I took weeks to work that one out. Knew it was someone I was hearing in a soap. Realised it was probably "Luke" yesterday. I've heard him doing a few voice overs lately.

I didn't notice! It wasn't as if I was listening to the actual words he was saying even though I rewound and replayed several times :blush: - I was just fanning myself with a programme guide and going "Phwooooaaaaarrrrr!" :D

Hahaha.......my very Italian, very handsome dentist has the same effect on me......:giggle:

I agree....wasn't he in as "as queer as folk?"

Latest posts

Back