The Two Medusas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

holmca

Registered Shopper
I think I keep seeing show times for Trinny and Susannah, but after searching the TV listing on the website I can't see any shows.

Can QVC really be inviting these two foul mouths back again? Especially after the number of complaints about them the last time.

Are we really going to be subjected to t*ts, b**s, skid marks and f***ys again, or is it all a bad dream?

I think I keep seeing show times for Trinny and Susannah, but after searching the TV listing on the website I can't see any shows.

Can QVC really be inviting these two foul mouths back again? Especially after the number of complaints about them the last time.

Are we really going to be subjected to t*ts, b**s, skid marks and f***ys again, or is it all a bad dream?

We will only be subjected to t*ts and b*ms etc if we choose to watch them, they really irritate me so I use my off button when they are on.....I have no idea who they appeal to. I say bring on Gok.

How do you know about the complaints? I haven't seen anything... Would be interested to find out.

I don't like them so just avoid that show - QVC will continue featuring them if the sales justify it - it's all about the money!

How do you know about the complaints? I haven't seen anything... Would be interested to find out.

I don't like them so just avoid that show - QVC will continue featuring them if the sales justify it - it's all about the money!

I agree, if QVC made enough money from the shows then I'm sure they will be welcomed back. I saw some of the complaints on Facebook and some people did seem very unhappy, however the number of complaints on there is a drop in the ocean compared to the number of viewers QVC have. Whilst the people who weren't happy were very vocal I'm sure there were lots who weren't that bothered, but if you're not offended you probably don't bother to post on Facebook. I think the only reason they wouldn't be asked back would be a financial one.

I say bring on Gok.

We'll have to wait till his shows begin to flop on proper telly, first. That's the only reason T&S are on QVC - they greedily jumped channel and didn't own the format for their original show. The new show tanked. Hence, their flogging of polyester and nylon tat on the market stall that is Q.

Oh i remember seeing the hoo ha about the skidmarks comments on Q`s facebook page. I don`t watch T and S, can`t stand them and for the life of me I can`t understand why Q have them. I`m sure there are far more talented people out there who could design and sell without resorting to behaving like fishwives.

We'll have to wait till his shows begin to flop on proper telly, first. That's the only reason T&S are on QVC - they greedily jumped channel and didn't own the format for their original show. The new show tanked. Hence, their flogging of polyester and nylon tat on the market stall that is Q.

I have just got my copy of Gok's autobiography and yes they did jump ship in 2005 from the BBC and "What not to wear" show. Presumably whatever the ITV were offering they considered to be worth it, except I can't remember for the life of me what it was.

I have just got my copy of Gok's autobiography and yes they did jump ship in 2005 from the BBC and "What not to wear" show. Presumably whatever the ITV were offering they considered to be worth it, except I can't remember for the life of me what it was.
I vaguely remember them doing a show with couples where they tried to sort their relationships by doing makeovers (though if your marriage is on the rocks I'm not sure a new wardrobe will sort it). According to Wikipedia it was called Trinny and Susannah Undress.

Trinny was very rude, I thought, to a telephone caller on one of the shows. I think the woman had maybe gone on a bit too long (cutting into selling time?) and Trinny just said 'Bye' really brusquely and cut her off. I know she's there to sell but there's no excuse for treating people like that (IMO).

Latest posts

Back