the truth the whole trust and nothing but lies!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived yesterday, but it is for my hubby not me as his xmas gift, he has been wanting one for a while now:3: But what exactly does a netbook do? Is it any different from a standard laptop? Will he be able to get internet access anywhere, or only where there is wi-fi hotspots? I am not very technically minded, so i have'nt got a clue:33:

Well I started this thread a week ago and I can finally say that I'm typing this message on my replacement white samsung. Its not a bad little machine - my only gripe has to be the touchpad which is pants - either that or I need to wear washing up gloves to give me more traction.

I know we all have beefs with QVC from time to time but credit where its due,a big thankyou to Sue Roscoe ( customer service Liason)at QVC for finally sorting this out.

Mine arrived yesterday
yay.gif
and have to say it's lovely - haven't had chance to have a good play yet but will have a go over the weekend.

I'd like to thank QVC for their £35 super fast delivery, and stupendous customer services in sorting this one out. That is, I'd like to, but seeing as they didn't pull any stops out, I won't
1411rolllaughing.gif

Have a good Christmas folks.

Pauline x

Well I started this thread a week ago and I can finally say that I'm typing this message on my replacement white samsung.
I am so pleased you finally got it -- and the white one too! Well done and I hope you get a lot of pleasure from it.

Latest posts

Back