the truth the whole trust and nothing but lies!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know Charlie Brooks email address? he bought two white ones, maybe I can email him and ask him if I can have one of his, cos surely he got his the following day!

the truth the whole trust and nothing but lies

I've been checking my account every day and it finally said "shipped" this morning.
Couldn't believe it when it actually turned up a couple of hours later!

I didn't order this item but from reading all the posts it would seem it's been a victim of its own success. Samsung just don't seem able to cope with the sheer volume of orders and are getting way behind with their admin - like not being able to keep up with status reports. No excuse though for such a shoddy service. I hope all of you who did order get them in time for Christmas.

This is now the second day i have had to sit in waiting for this netbook:31: As if i have nothing else better to do:17:

Just had a further discussion with QVC.

At the risk of alarming anyone who hasnt yet got theirs, the guy who told me the other day that I "should" have it by Friday doesnt sound too sure now.

He also said that I wouldnt know if it will come on Friday until it arrives. meaning, if it isnt coming on Friday I wont know about it until it doesnt arrive...does that make sense?:21:

the truth the whole truth and nothing but lies

Just had a further discussion with QVC.

At the risk of alarming anyone who hasnt yet got theirs, the guy who told me the other day that I "should" have it by Friday doesnt sound too sure now.

He also said that I wouldnt know if it will come on Friday until it arrives. meaning, if it isnt coming on Friday I wont know about it until it doesnt arrive...does that make sense?:21:

Samsung sense maybe!

I think all of you who have problems with this item should bombard QVC with letters of complaint. They had a Chateau D'Argent watch on TSV sometime ago and so many people complained about the quality that they sent a letter and free return label to everyone who ordered it offering them a full refund - months after the item aired. I bought one of these and was happy with mine but I still received a letter.

And mine's still "in process" and I'm still waiting :54::54::54::54:

So ..... am off to make my daily call to QVC CS and let's see who we get on the phone who "knows nothing about it" this time.:9:

Pauline xx

Don't hold your breath :1:

Pauline x

WOW O WOW O WOW

Just got a call from a really nice lady who had been made aware of my email to Mr Hofmann. Seems like she's a lady who might get something done!

Also told me that they read this forum......better brush up on my typing skills!

They have this on again at 6pm. for £319.92.

Is this the hot pick they were advertising? You'd think they'd get their orders from the TSV sorted out before they start offering it as a hot pick.

Looks like they only have a few black ones left to shift. Still charging the extortionate £35 p&p too.

Amazing they are still pushing this when so many people's orders still aren't sorted. Bet Julia "size 10" Roberts has hers!

And I'm still waiting. - but not patiently now :58: Made my daily call to QVC CS this morning, to be told the same as yesterday, that the "Carriers are hoping to get them all despatched Friday" to which I said that despatched is not the same as delivered. Anyway, she then apologised for the 10/14 days working days gaff as I said I had recorded the presentation that said 10/14 days (NOT WORKING DAYS!) and that the thing would definitely be with me by Monday - which is tough luck as I won't be there!!!!!

Happy days eh? :26:

JUlian was saying in the morning show that it was the biggest TSV in QVCUK history. Sounds like they bit off more than they could chew.

I think I'd be tempted to tell them to shove them somewhere it'd need more than an IT technician to extract.

Latest posts

Back