The Syndicate, series 2, BBC1

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes she's a brilliant writer Dimps..we enjoyed the first series very much and we've got the new one recorded, haven't had chance to watch it yet, probably tomorrow, but looking forward to it...I was a bit disappointed it wasn't going to follow on the fortunes of the first lot, being a bit of a lech for Matthew McNulty, but there you go!

Yes I really enjoyed it, I am a big fan of Alison Steadman and agree about Kay Mellor, she does some good stuff, am hoping the Bedlington terrier that was in the last series makes a return, he was lovely! Am enjoying Prisoners Wives as well, enjoyable tosh I call it! X

Oh i didn't know it was on last night, i'll have to watch it on i player. I loved the last ones, and
also prisoners wives, that was brill also, did i miss it also

Oh i didn't know it was on last night, i'll have to watch it on i player. I loved the last ones, and
also prisoners wives, that was brill also, did i miss it also

second episode of PW at 9 tonight Barkly..I'm off for Masterchef at 8 and PW at 9..good night tonight!

Watched the first series and also watched the first episode of the second series on Tuesday, thought it was pretty good, has the right mixture of drama and comedy :up:

I've taped it so haven't seen it yet, but really enjoyed the last series.

I haven't watched Prisoners wives, missed the first series for some reason. Think I will catch up with tv / iplayer over the weekend whilst it's blowing a gale outside. I've no need to go out for anything and seeing as I didn't get an AirRam vacuum ( gulp, sob) I will need to keep occupied.

I keep eyeing up a box of choc liquers that I got on Mother's day.............. but I must be strong and keep them in the cupboard...... but they are calling out to me.

Latest posts

Back