The sound on QVC on tv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Has anyone noticed the volume going right up during the prom breaks in the shows. You have to turn the sound down and then up again when the show starts again. The promo bits also sound as if they have been recorded in a tin can.

I did notice that yesterday, and the sound in the breaks sounded on odd the computer too (a tad tinny.)

The Sound on QVC TV?

Has anyone noticed the volume going right up during the prom breaks in the shows. You have to turn the sound down and then up again when the show starts again. The promo bits also sound as if they have been recorded in a tin can.

Yes I have. I thought it was something I had to adjust on my TV setup and just haven't got round to doing.

Babytoes, I was actually about to start a thread about exactly that!

The promos sound as if they were recorded in a dustbin - very odd.

The sound in the live shows has been odd at times, with presenter and guest being at different volumes, and sometimes sounding as if they're in different studios. It sounds as if they've got someone doing sound who isn't an expert.

Thank you all I thought it might just be the TV, I rang CS yesterday and they said they would email the London studio. Today a lady from CS rang me and thanked me and said they hadn't had any other calls but they were reporting it anyway.I knew you wouldn't let me down, I love this site.

Latest posts

Back