The Real Pie Company

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've twice ordered Real Pie Company's pies and they've not turned up. Neither did my recent order of mixed grill. I fear we have a pie/sausage thief in Scotland :mysmilie_1: Sadly it is not my little doggie who passed away about 6 weeks ago. It's really weird eating food without sharing it.

CC

So sorry to hear about your dog, that's really sad. Hope he / she had a good long life. X

Whenever I've watched one of the pie presentations the pastry always looks raw and rubbery under the first flaky layer. The Beef Wellington looks even worse, raw pastry and beef still mooing.

And it continues... A couple of meringues with food colouring, sorry hand-picked fruit coulis for over £20. Seriously...

They obviously have never loitered at the chilled desserts cabinet in Marks & Spencer ! They have a VERY wide range, at very reasonable prices AND fresh, to choose from (or if diabetic like I am, just look).

meringues are the cheapest things ever to make. i do a pavlova cost under £2 to make serves 6

local butchers best place for pies , ones round here are lovely and crammed with meat

Watching Chloe put a pie in a sandwich made me feel sick. How on earth could she eat that ? It's piggery.

The pies look lovely but our local butcher has awards for his pies and had amazing ones for when Andy Murray came home from winning Wimbledon the first time. They were packed with meat.

Latest posts

Back