The price of join clothing! !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
hubby gone to wash up..bless!
watching join clothes. ..omg how expensive. .It's jersey, will be bobbly in half a dozen wears.
and the one time only was Ā£6 postage for one dress...
Think i need a drink šŸ˜±

I posted on the OTO thread .Cant believe the prices. The OTO looks like a shapeless sack.Sorry if anyone bought it,it's just my opinion........

The price of the clothes is horrendous, I'm sure they weren't that expensive when they first came to QVC. The presenter Evie is so miserable.

the fabric i lux. does not bobble one tiny bit. i dont like everything in the range but i have some and its very nice to wear. bit big on shorter ladies but ok if your quite tall as there is a lot of really nice fabric in some of the pieces

Didn't like the dominatrix style shoes the stylist had on ! I find these 'stylists' leave a lot to be desired in their own dress sense.

The price of the clothes is horrendous, I'm sure they weren't that expensive when they first came to QVC. The presenter Evie is so miserable.

I thought the prices have gone up as well....I'm not keen on the style,one size fits all swamps me,but I never thought the prices were over the top,until yesterday's show.

I think they are popular like Yong Kim so probably they are cashing in.

These swishy designs are useless for wearing under a coat, they crease, and on a larger lady they make her look even bigger. The high front and low back look fine on a stick thin model, but the low back and thinner fabric on a larger lady just 'sits' on the bum like a ledge.

I like Join clothing but I have to say I don't agree with the OSFA philosophy. The clothes do drown petites and, in my opinion, look best on a 16-20 figure.

That aside the jersey/woven fabrics don't pill, at least not in my experience. Like Yong Kim the clothes are really well made and designed.

You pays your money and takes your choice. I'm not up to persuade people to go for either brand if they don't like the price but the occasional purchase of a more expensive brand works for me. I like Ronen Chen too. Not seen that on QVC for a while.

It's not just Join IMO. It seems that everything QVC sells now is within the higher price brackets and, given some of the dodgy items I've received over time, I doubt that much of that is really worth what they're asking. I used to love watching but find I either can't afford items or simply wouldn't pay that much for them when I know I can get them elsewhere, cheaper. I suspect they think they'd make more money by selling higher priced goods, but I tend to think the opposite, as cheaper goods sell in higher volumes. Or am I mistaken with that?

Paying these prices for a OSFA type of fabric is not for me. I'd much rather spend 90 quid on a well made and cut to fit top from Gray & Osborne, and its worth the price in the packaging alone - nicely done up in tissue paper and proper box, instead of a poly bag arriving creased to b...ery !

I wouldn't call myself petite and I don't mind looser clothes but for some reason these styles come up huge on me and hang pathetically. i agree that they probably suit larger ladies better with more figure to fill them and make them look stylish.

It's all hideous stuff anyway! Anyone spending that much on this has too much money if you ask me! You buy a sack, it can't look much worse!

R
It's not just Join IMO. It seems that everything QVC sells now is within the higher price brackets and, given some of the dodgy items I've received over time, I doubt that much of that is really worth what they're asking. I used to love watching but find I either can't afford items or simply wouldn't pay that much for them when I know I can get them elsewhere, cheaper. I suspect they think they'd make more money by selling higher priced goods, but I tend to think the opposite, as cheaper goods sell in higher volumes. Or am I mistaken with that?

I agree, with QVCs "buying power" I wonder why almost everything they sell is cheaper elsewhere at a fraction of the price, well I don't wonder actually I know exactly why. I wanted to try some of Judith Williams fragrance Hugs and Kisses, so googled and found her British website curabeauty.com and bought two bottles for Ā£48 (Ā£24) free p&p two bottles from QVC would've cost me Ā£60 (Ā£27 each and Ā£6 p&p).......so bit of a saving there.

Sorry, I'm going to have to admit to some ignorance here - what is OSFA?

It's all hideous stuff anyway! Anyone spending that much on this has too much money if you ask me! You buy a sack, it can't look much worse!

It wouldn't be right if we all liked the same thing. At least you didn't use more money than sense which is often the phrase used. I'll continue to buy Join, Yong Kim and Ronen Chen because it isn't hideous, I like it and I'm happy wearing it. As I said before you pays your money and takes your choice. You clearly choose not to.

Latest posts

Back