The price of join clothing! !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It wouldn't be right if we all liked the same thing. At least you didn't use more money than sense which is often the phrase used. I'll continue to buy Join, Yong Kim and Ronen Chen because it isn't hideous, I like it and I'm happy wearing it. As I said before you pays your money and takes your choice. You clearly choose not to.

Yes its good we all have different likes and taste. I wouldn't say the clothes are hideous they just look dreadful on me .(I make an exception for the shark bite. which doesn't flatter any shape or size) I like some Ronan Chen items but the popular ones sell out very quickly so I've never managed to get one.

Yes its good we all have different likes and taste. I wouldn't say the clothes are hideous they just look dreadful on me .(I make an exception for the shark bite. which doesn't flatter any shape or size) I like some Ronan Chen items but the popular ones sell out very quickly so I've never managed to get one.

If you like Ronen Chen the check the web for Chesca. I've no idea why but the clothes are sold under both brand names. I have a Chesca on my local high street and they sell the exact same clothes as Ronen Chen on QVC.

The one size fits all is a bit of a misnomer, because many of them don't go up to a size 22 and above!!! (IW offer Made in Italy at OSFA and the same applies) and it doesn't always follow that the 'swampy' styles look better on larger gals, some of us tend to steer clear as they make us look like galleons in full sail, so er no thanks.

There are some beautiful floaty tunics for all sizes out there, at similar prices to Yong Kim etc... try brigidfoley.co.uk and you'll see what I mean, they also do a different selection of Join clothing too.

Latest posts

Back