The presenter who licked the coat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't often see her, but when I do, I find her very entertaining. She is outrageous, and this is what I like. I know she's not everyone's cup of oolong and she may not last long at QVC because of this, but if you want a laugh, watch her instead of, say, Anne Dawson.
Prefer Anne Dawson any day.

Hear hear Kiuwan, since her antics have been discussed here in depth I have watched her since and like you I find her hilarious, she’s a scream. It’s all tongue in cheek, whimsical exaggeration!
Long may she present on Qvc and long may she make me laugh

Hear hear Kiuwan, since her antics have been discussed here in depth I have watched her since and like you I find her hilarious, she’s a scream. It’s all tongue in cheek, whimsical exaggeration!
Koj: From other thread
“READ MY POST - I’m not talking about her behaviour or asking anyone to like her. I don’t particularly like watching Annalise and Ophelia.”

Sorry ignorant and rude doesn’t matter what colour she is.
Snowflake defends bad manners because you obviously don’t know any different.

Koj: From other thread
“READ MY POST - I’m not talking about her behaviour or asking anyone to like her. I don’t particularly like watching Annalise and Ophelia.”
That’s cool Dream Girl, I don’t have a problem with that.

Do you really think it's tongue in cheek? I think she is just full of herself and highly annoying.

It’s telling looking at the replies so far, it’s the same people who have cared enough to mention diversity in a derogatory manner and made reference to wokery, adverts and tv channels being inclusive.
What feels me with joy and hope is that you are in the minority, most of the commentators are decent
You don’t have to like a presenter and that’s my point but to be so bothered about her race is telling… The only snowflake I can see is you - lati, chill out

I naughtily lifted this quote from the closed thread (sorry about that) but see highlighted bit - "That would be British wouldn't it?"

Who's Kiuwan?

It’s telling looking at the replies so far, it’s the same people who have cared enough to mention diversity in a derogatory manner and made reference to wokery, adverts and tv channels being inclusive.
What feels me with joy and hope is that you are in the minority, most of the commentators are decent
You don’t have to like a presenter and that’s my point but to be so bothered about her race is telling… The only snowflake I can see is you - lati, chill out

I naughtily lifted this quote from the closed thread (sorry about that) but see highlighted bit - "That would be British wouldn't it?"

Who's Kiuwan?
Forgive me I don’t know where I got Kiuwan from, I’m laughing at myself. I saw it somewhere, anyway replace Kiuwan with Grizelda she’s the one I was referring to.
Err her nationality may be British but race is an inherited biological foundation.
Look, In the end we are all from one race, the human race that is why there’s no point going on about box ticking, diversity, wokery, wink wink about why they got the job and why Craig got the gig with APITS etc etc. Equality is what is key.
We are going round in circles, bottomline is I don’t care if people don’t like Annalise and Ophelia, I personally can’t watch the latter, I can’t put my finger on it, maybe it’s something to do with the rush rush nature of her presentation but I don’t have a problem with Qvc being inclusive and embracing diversity, it’s refreshing. After all they bring colour (whoops no pun intended) youthful exuberance and lightness to an otherwise bland and beige Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back