The Perricone Neuropeptides Collection TSV 26/02/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd like to try this range but Q prices seem higher than the brand's own website but they run the 'scam' of making you sign up for continuous payments and auto delivery until you cancel... which I never trust.

Anyone know where else I could buy the brand at a good price?

I have seen the odd bit now and then in TKMaxx(yes really), SpaceNK has it and if they have any little pots will give you a sample. As someone with mild roseaca and smelling the pots wouldn't go near them. The blue one, I swear my eyes started watering.

I'd like to try this range but Q prices seem higher than the brand's own website but they run the 'scam' of making you sign up for continuous payments and auto delivery until you cancel... which I never trust.

Anyone know where else I could buy the brand at a good price?

They have a decent selection on feelunique.com - a bit cheaper than QVC and free delivery on orders over £10. They often have discount offers on feelunique as well.

I ve seen in Perricone in my local TKMaax. Cant remember which products but there was a substantial amount. They also have Sri Vectin. Prices much less than Q.

Perricone 3 Piece Power of Neuropeptides Anti-Ageing Collection
Item Number: 207561
QVC Price £200.00
Today's Special Value Price £119.94
P&P £6.95

A cutting-edge collection containing three luxury skincare products scientifically formulated to target the advanced signs of ageing: a hydrating and conditioning cream cleanser; a concentrated night cream considered to be the ultimate weapon against wrinkles; and a comprehensive eye therapy which helps to firm and revive this delicate area. Invest in the future of your skin with this trio of products enriched with the power of Perricone's neuropeptides, and start waking up to a smoother, more radiant complexion.

The time is nigh - available at an incredibly special price, this three-piece Perricone collection offers unbelievable savings when compared with the cost of the products individually.

Contains:

1 x Neuropeptide Facial Cleanser (177ml) - a deeply hydrating cream cleanser formulated with Dr Perricone's neuropeptide complex. Non-drying and non-stripping, it simply melts away make-up and those daily impurities that build on your face throughout the day, leaving skin feeling fresh and soft
1 x Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - address those deep-set wrinkles with this advanced cream containing six different neuropeptides. It works throughout the night to absorb into the skin, reviving, smoothing and moisturising as it goes
1 x Neuropeptide Eye Therapy (15ml) - targeting dark circles, sagging skin, crepiness and lines, this cream helps to reduce the appearance of these age-old troubles, resulting in firmer and healthier-looking skin around the eyes.

How to apply:

Neuropeptide Facial Cleanser:

Apply a small amount onto dry or damp skin
Use warm water to massage the cleanser into the face in circular motions
Rinse away thoroughly

Neuropeptide Night Cream:

Apply to cleansed skin each night and combine with other products from the Neuropeptide and Cold Plasma range for best results
Massage cream into skin to activate, from under the chin and jawline, around the eye area and up to the top of your hairline
You only need use a small amount as it is heavily concentrated

Neuropeptide Eye Therapy:

Apply morning and evening around the eye contour

Behind the brand
Scientifically formulated by Dr. Perricone, this serious skincare range features innovative treatments that contain patented technologies and ingredients to help tackle the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections, revealing toned, radiant and healthy-looking skin.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.207561

I wouldn't use this even if l could afford it. That Kara, the brand ambassador is just not a good advert for the products. She looks botoxed to within an inch of her life and looks like she has had so many fillers that she can hardly move her face!

Her forehead was crinkled today.......so she is more mobile than usual!!

:mysmilie_17:

I wouldn't use this even if l could afford it. That Kara, the brand ambassador is just not a good advert for the products. She looks botoxed to within an inch of her life and looks like she has had so many fillers that she can hardly move her face!

Spoiler

I have ordered 6 for my present drawer.....:mysmilie_13:

Please stop spoiling the schoolteachers and postmen, or they will all come to expect something lavish. It will up the ante, and I will have to take my Hermes delivery man on a cruise.

Shouldn't QVC be made aware of this publication ?

A few years ago I came across articles about Blueberry Quartz, which was heavily publicised at the time on Q in jewellery. DF particularly mentioned how it was mined from the ground 'as is', but no mention made of how it was heat treated - as are many other gems. I wrote to Q quoting Trades Desc Act enclosing the published article, with the result it was soon brought up on air by Charlie Brooks, and a lot of back tracking information followed. So it does work, as their researchers (if they have any) are not always on top of their game.

Latest posts

Back