The over gushing Chloe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I know they are keen to sell but Chloe has begun to get on my nerves she just gushes so much over every item she is presenting.I feel as though my life will fall apart & I will die if I don't buy!Reel it in a bit Chloe, nice girl but I am starting to switch off or hit mute.

dont they all gush...some are worse than others but the effect is the same. maybe its the style of gushing. even jilly halliday is starting to sound pushy and thats saying something

Used to like Chloe but just recently she's been getting my goat. She is so loud she could give Mally a run for her money and the other day I was watching a show and she was like a flea on speed, bouncing around going nuts. I think she was on with Carla who did in fact hint that Chloe may just be getting a tad excitable. Don't watch her much now, leaves me out of breath just watching. Just thinking about that show, did Chloe say something about a husband to be? Or was that Carla. Could be why she is in ultra happy mode?

CC

Chloe made me chuckle yesterday with the Bronzo Italia anchor necklace.

She announced that "Over 200 people have gone for this already, which is incredible especially at this price!" LOL

Must admit bought it myself as it reminds me of my childhood home and I feel ripped off now.

Yesterday was the first day for months I was even interested in watching Q only to find that it was overload Chuntley.

It has been quite some time since I listened to her and was dismayed to find she has become even worse (didn't think it was possible). Even Mr L said that her brains seem to be reduced along with her waistline. Of course there is no need for any intake of sugar as she can just lick herself all over she is so false.

Used to like Chloe but just recently she's been getting my goat. She is so loud she could give Mally a run for her money and the other day I was watching a show and she was like a flea on speed, bouncing around going nuts. I think she was on with Carla who did in fact hint that Chloe may just be getting a tad excitable. Don't watch her much now, leaves me out of breath just watching. Just thinking about that show, did Chloe say something about a husband to be? Or was that Carla. Could be why she is in ultra happy mode?

CC

I saw them this week and Carla said something about the dress she was selling was ideal to attract men and Chloe was about to talk about some sunglasses, saying "I adore these sunglasses" but Carla thought she was saying "I adore men". Chloe was at pains to keep talking about the sunglasses not men. It all sounded a bit awkward and stilted. She could have made a joke about it but she didn't. She's probably another one who can't ad lib, just sticks to the subject in hand all the time and constantly tries to oversell like JF.

I've never taken to Chloe, I find her immature and rude and not a very good presenter at all. Not to mention her mum has and loves everthing she's selling on QVC at the time, so comes across completely fake and disingenuous.

I saw them this week and Carla said something about the dress she was selling was ideal to attract men and Chloe was about to talk about some sunglasses, saying "I adore these sunglasses" but Carla thought she was saying "I adore men". Chloe was at pains to keep talking about the sunglasses not men. It all sounded a bit awkward and stilted. She could have made a joke about it but she didn't. She's probably another one who can't ad lib, just sticks to the subject in hand all the time and constantly tries to oversell like JF.

I saw that and I agree it was a really strangely awkward little moment. Actually it did make me wonder if maybe Chloe is gay but didn't particularly want to mention it at that moment? I've never heard her talk about a partner of either gender so I really have no idea but it was just a thought?

Chloe has supposedly Tweeted years ago that's she's gay, saying she never talks about it because it's no big deal, I didn't read that personally, it just came up when someone was talking about Sky Sports and how she got ordered by Sky Sports to take them down because the were too raunchy/suggestive/saucy.

Last edited:
I quite like Chloe, but I don't think she takes her job very serious. Imo she thinks of QVC as just a job not a vocation, but I could be wrong, I have never switched her off or muted her...

Chloe has never really bothered me ,she reminds me of an excitable child. But she must be earning a lot because she is buying practically everything including two of the same Yong Kim tunics in different colours.She said she already ordered them.I totted up over £200.Then on the Birkenstock hour she wanted to order but made a big show of making a decision ,finally went for the most expensive ones.Do they get discounts?

Its all 'show' for the hour they are on air. WHY make a big deal of ordering when they could simply buy it before airtime.

Latest posts

Back