The Ojon Divorce

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was too tired to carry on reading, the bit that appalled me the most was the mention of Ojon selling out to ....must be tired, can't remember....definitely a major blah day.

So who owns the company now???

Estee Lauder - along with a shed load of other high profile brands such as Aveda and Jo Malone.

Must be like winning the lottery when you get the phonecall from them. No wonder they wanted to keep the split hush hush until the deal was sealed. :wave2:

These papers are not really about the divorce but the money. She wanted more. She signed an agreement of how much she would get, then decided to challange it and ask for more.

There are photos of her new partner online too if you look. He is bald. LOL

Her brother still comes on QVC with Denis, he is the guy doing the styling as Denis talks. He did disappear for one visit but was back again. On QVC US board they found it interesting that he still worked with Denis.

Oh if you go to the thread Ojon TSV, I put a link to her bodybuilding pics.

These papers are not really about the divorce but the money. She wanted more. She signed an agreement of how much she would get, then decided to challange it and ask for more.

Her brother still comes on QVC with Denis, he is the guy doing the styling as Denis talks. He did disappear for one visit but was back again. On QVC US board they found it interesting that he still worked with Denis.

Oh if you go to the thread Ojon TSV, I put a link to her bodybuilding pics.

wow - donna,just had a look at the pics - is she the lady that just used to stand there looking like a plank? I only really recongise her by her long hair.

Haven't read the details of the divorce - had to concentrate really hard reading the MP case:thinking2:!! but I'm not sure that I'd be able to let Dennis go!!

Gawd... rich, bored, beautiful and bonking the personal trainer... it's just so cliche! :D

I think Dennis is so much better of without her, so I think he should say to her that she has done him a favour!

Sadly divorce happens. Regardless of this haven't they both done well financially :) So yes sad but nowhere near as sad as many who divorce and cannot even afford to house both sides.

I actually prefer not to see her on the presentations cos whilst I can be persuaded of many things, that my hair would ever grow or look like hers was never one of them. Good genetics.....

Lovely Silvana

I think she is a very attractive lady and she has lost a nice fella
who just made the best of an opportunity.
The body building stuff is gross. Each to their own. I guess she
must be following her star!

What a shame about the marriage. Children bear the brunt of these sad decisions. I hope they all find what they are after and the kids dont
suffer too much. I hope the divorce is not too accrimonious.

If Denis was my hubby I wouldn't leave him for a bald personal trainer. Heck I wouldn't leave him for Jon Bon Jovi. I love you Denis:blush:

Things that make you go hmmm... Getting jiggy with the personal trainer, when you have a good husband.

There must be a lot more to the split, than what meet the eye. Maybe things weren't quite so rosy between Denis & Silvana, as Silvana seems really happy now. I know muscular women aren't everyones cup of tea, but I think Silvana looks great. I'd like to have abs like Silvana's.:clapping::flower:

silvana-saf.jpg

oh dear....i wonder if it is like when you have had a relationship with a sports fanatic or something that ended badly so you find it a real turn off but her guy was mad about hair!!!

seriously, it must be hard and i am sure misunderstandings that happens at the best of times cannot help...i do wonder who created the range though...her side sounds more plausible but his sounds so ridiculous that it has to be true! i cannot imagine a scenerio where my boyfriend would find a little jar of oil that had been left unopened for ages and insist that i put it on my hair! with that kind of luck he really ought to try to find a cure for cancer...

oh dear....i wonder if it is like when you have had a relationship with a sports fanatic or something that ended badly so you find it a real turn off but her guy was mad about hair!!!

seriously, it must be hard and i am sure misunderstandings that happens at the best of times cannot help...i do wonder who created the range though...her side sounds more plausible but his sounds so ridiculous that it has to be true! i cannot imagine a scenerio where my boyfriend would find a little jar of oil that had been left unopened for ages and insist that i put it on my hair! with that kind of luck he really ought to try to find a cure for cancer...
You'd probably have more chance of winning the lottery with a triple roll-over, than repeating the above scenario.:giggle: I wouldn't be surprised if Denis discovered a cure for baldness.:cheeky:

You'd probably have more chance of winning the lottery with a triple roll-over, than repeating the above scenario.:giggle: I wouldn't be surprised if Denis discovered a cure for baldness.:cheeky:

He'd make another fortune if he did! wouldn't surprise me though as I haven't spotted a single bald head amongst his films of the indigenous Indians. :emo:

Latest posts

Back