The next QVC author

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please refrain from posting stories implying these have been written by other authors, this is wholly inappropriate.

Well I hope she shows more enthusiasm for this than she portrays in her Q presentation. I find her as annoying as DBF as they are at opposite ends of the selling spectrum. Whilst I don't want to listen to the hard sell at the same time I don't want to feel as though I am interupting whatever she thinks she should be doing. And she does zero pre show presentation which I just cannot forgive and no matter what we say about Del Boy she will never be accused of that.

I agree, she stands there giggly and acts as though she's embarrassed to be there which I find odd as she knew what she'd be getting in to when she took the job. When she's presenting shoe hours I find it ironic as she's put her foot in her mouth that many times with inappropriate comments, it's hard to count, if something goes wrong she can't let you know enough that it wasn't her fault, and please don't get me started on the sarcasm.

Deb and Jules ........ How to disappear in full view of everyone!
Dale ......... The art of making smirking part of your next sentence intro.
Richard Jackson ...........Forget manure! Get my manicure!
Ali Y ........... How to hire me! You won't need a torch!
Chloe ....... How many adjectives do you need! Not many, trust me guide book.

Latest posts

Back