The next QVC author

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Thought you might like to see this:

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT...I have some very exciting news! When I was still working at GMTV six years ago, I started writing a murder mystery novel. When I left the breakfast show to go freelance, I thought I'd have time to finish it, but work became so frantic that the book was put to one side. This year, I finally took it out again, dusted it off and got it finished. And two weeks ago, after nervously starting to send it off to literary agents and publishers, I found myself in the frankly astonishing position of being offered book deals by THREE different publishing companies. Fortunately I had by then acquired myself a wonderful literary agent, Robin Wade of Wade & Co, who took over the reins and led me in the right direction. Today, then, I am still slightly in shock but thrilled to announce that I have signed a three book deal with the fabulous Accent Press, home to some of the biggest names in women's fiction.The first of my crime novels will be released in 2015 with two more in the same series to follow. More details to come soon...right, where's the bubbly?!

And if you're not sure who it is, it's ................ Jackie Kabler

I don't think Debbie Flint will like Jackie stealing her "thunder." (I use the term generously). Kabler is infinitely more intelligent than Flint and I'm sure she is a much better writer too. I think I will start up my stories as well. Anyone remember Patricia and Clive?

Can you imagine Flint and Kabler having a big cat-fight about whose book is better, and smashing up the studio!?

Well Jackie has a proper publishing deal whereas Debbie has an ebook or whatever they call it. Self-publishing is not the same as what Jackie has achieved.

CLUTTERING UP A PETROL STATION NEAR YOU SOME TIME SOON...... The latest novel by Jackie Kabler! Debbie Flint pales in comparison!

I'm just thankful its Jackie --- when I read the title of this thread, my heart sank, I imagined all sorts of horrors (and their titles)..........

CRAIG.............. LIVING WITH THE QVC QUEEN (a guide in obtaining freebies)

JILL ............... HOW TO SURVIVE WITHOUT A KITCHEN

MARVERINE..... HOW I GOT A JOB AT QVC

INGRID TARRANT...... WHAT'S A HAIRBRUSH ?

SIMON WILSON ............. WHAT DOES TAT MAKE ?... MONEEEEEEEE !

I'm fed up now, someone else can take over..............

Last edited:
Sarah G ......... How to produce your own furry animals

Julia.......... Size small in 4 easy steps

Charlie ........ How to reveal yourself without being arrested.

Jilly .........,,,,,,, how to pass yourself off as an Australian without leaving home

Miceal- Horse Racing for Dummies.

Ali Young- "If I only had a heart"- a resident expert's guide to sales for prestige giants of the actual beauty industry.

Claire's Ladybird book of 'BabyWaby Stories' as told to her by her Mummy,

'Self Awareness' by Franksy

Or the Chiller Novel 'The Brightest Beacon Casts the Darkest Shadow' By Lady Julia

Sarah G ......... How to produce your own furry animals

Julia.......... Size small in 4 easy steps

Charlie ........ How to reveal yourself without being arrested.

Jilly .........,,,,,,, how to pass yourself off as an Australian without leaving home

The Charlie one is BRILLIANT !!!!!! am still chuckling !

If she was offered deals by three different companies then obviously people in the publishing industry who know their stuff rate her work, so well done Jackie.

Ann Dawson - How To Make Yourself Heard In Life
Sara G - Common Courtesy and What Not To Do: An Idiot's Guide to Making Your Point When Others Are Making Theirs
Pipa - How Not To Be Ordinary
Marverine - Easy Eye Exercises For Everyone

Del Boy Flint …………………………….. Take your choice of:
How not to make friends and influence people
How to become a market trader in 3 easy lessons
All you need to know about the hard sell
How to live a full life on freebies
How to maximise that commission in 4 easy lessons

Julia ........................................ From dancer to diva

Jill F ................................... How to have everything

Anonymous ......................... how to table dance in 2 easy lessons

Latest posts