The great QVC Concealer buy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
This thread is to find the best concealer ever, bought from QVC. Your selected product must be for the reasons of great coverage AND non-creasing.

Also, warn of a concealer that you think is absolutely rubbish! (I can think of a few 'bulletproof' brands that make a 30 yr old look 90)

Also, if you know of a perfect concealer not on QVC, please mention it Thanks!! XXX:handshake:

mac select cover-up. beauty bible must have and i really love it. very good coverage and liquid enough to smooth out evenly.
touche eclat is meant to be the best once.
i love benefit it beats most brands imo for most make-up items

erase paste from BeneFit as the best
although have to say that the bulletproof one from Mally suits me fine too

erase paste from BeneFit as the best
although have to say that the bulletproof one from Mally suits me fine too

The benefit eyebright pencil is pretty darn good for brightening!
but does go into lines
:headbang:
IB47_200.jpg

Amazing Cosmetics Concealer is absolutely fab. The secret is to use about a sixth of the amount you think you need. I hated it the first time i tried it and actually returned it but tried it again recently and I'm converted. Works on spots and under eyes equally.

(PS there are little ACC kits on sale at TK Maxx at the moment for £12 containing a mini concealer, pressed powder and mineral foundation..awesome value!)

I love Bare Essentials concealer as someone with bad eczema it covers it up and doesn't flare it up. Great range for me.

I am using one from Aldi - very cheap and very good. I do have Mally's, Amazing cosmetics and many concealers from QVC - as I need it - but I am faithful to this Aldi one at the moment. I think it cost me £5.

ONLY QVC BOUGHT CONCEALERS the OP is asking for.

Well it was on QVC but left Adrianne Poole, its a palette of three shades but you pick which shades you want two light one medium or all light or medium etc.
Does not crease or look chalky.

Never found anything on QVC that I liked and as the op did say to mention other brands, I vote for Mac & Benefit both of which have yellow based concealers and Mac especially have a great selection of shades for cool, warm or neutral tones.

ONLY QVC BOUGHT CONCEALERS the OP is asking for.

Well it was on QVC but left Adrianne Poole, its a palette of three shades but you pick which shades you want two light one medium or all light or medium etc.
Does not crease or look chalky.

No need to shout.
:wait: As the OP actually said -
"Also, if you know of a perfect concealer not on QVC, please mention it Thanks!! XXX"
- here is another vote for the Aldi one - Ive been using it for a couple of years.

Last edited:
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat concealer "is sold every 20 seconds around the world" - well, that's the claim.
Can't vouch for it as I've never used it, but it gets good reviews

touche eclat

this concealer apparently is good for under the eyes only not as a general concealer .read this snippet in a magazine.
benefit do a similar one that i really loved but i really prefer the mac select as it lasts for many many years and still going strong.

I think Aldi should have a slot on Q with Alison in the Salon. Lots of good comments on this forum for various items from them. BTW I have given up on concealers, nothing can conceal my panda eyes effectively and I end up panda and puffy, not a good look.

I have to have a concealer I can use in my eyelids as I have some discolouration on them both. I'm using a bare esscentuals one at the mo which is ok, no idea what it's called, soz, but it's certainly no better coverage wise and stayputtage-wise than the Aldi one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back